22. Not meant to be

"You're up," comments him.

Suga is standing behind her. The roof gives him proper protection. He is hidden from the bright sunlight.

Alice is sitting on a porch of the Inn. She is playing with a kitten. He couldn't look away from her. She has such a sweet happy smile.

 She has such a sweet happy smile

"Aren't you a cutie?" asks her.

"It has fleas. Don't get too close."

"I'm taking him home."

Suga never likes cats. Now he hates this one. Just another stray cat in the streets. She treats it with so much love. He feels bitter just seeing it.

"Are you okay?" asks her when she finally looks at his direction.

"Yes. Why?"

"You look, I dunno...angry..."

"I want to be a cat," mumbles him before leaving that spot.

"You said you wanna be a rock," mumbles Jungkook.

He just walks out into the porch.

Suga ignores Jungkook's comment. He is holding an umbrella when he is leaving the Inn.

Three werewolves block his path. Preventing him from leaving the Inn.

"Alpha's order. None of you are allowed to leave."

Suga says nothing. He just turns back to the Inn again. It seems they are prisoners here in Luna.

"What happened?" asks her.

"We are told to stay in the Inn."

"Not fair. People treat you differently because of your race," protests her.

"Can't help it. We are at war."

Jungkook says, "It ain't fair. You are an awesome person, Hyung. They just have to see past your cold demeanors. And the I don't need anyone else attitude."

He sits next to Alice. He plays with the kitten too.

Suga shakes his head. This weird kid could say anything. Sometimes it's hard to understand if he's saying the truth or just mocking him.

The humans are still playing with the bag of fleas.

Suga walks into the Inn again. He couldn't go anywhere. Better sleep again. When he got nothing to do, he could sleep a lot. Once he even slept 20 hours straight.

*****

Jin just wakes up. He stretches his body.

Irene is sitting on a couch. There is a farming magazine on her lap. Her eyes dart to his direction. Admiring him. Jin looks perfect even with his bed hair. She pretends to read when Jin looks to her direction.