9. New power

"V is gone. The forest is too vast to search on foot," complaints RM.

He has gone out to search for V this morning. Several hours later he returned home empty handed.

Jimin comments, "A human radar could search anyone lost in the forest easily. Alas! We lost the human radar."

"Don't say that. I'm going to search him too," protests Jin.

Kai mocks, "How would you do that? Crawl in the woods?"

"With this," announces Jin.

Jimin has made two wooden crutches for Jin and Kai. So they could move around a bit. Although he suggested they don't move too much before their legs got healed completely.

J-HOPE asks, "Why don't you cooperate? Both of you could walk as a team."

Kai yells, "No way!"

"Absolutely not!" screams Jin.

They always argue like cat and dog. How could they hold each others's shoulders and walk side by side?

"I don't think that's a good idea..." says Aimee.

J-HOPE has given up hope for peace in his home. He feels like living in a dumpster now. At least his room is still as neat as ever. That's the only thing that keeps his sanity.

RM kept accidentally destroyed things. Jimin made experiments that could blow up your roof.

Hard to kick them out once you took them in. J-HOPE isn't a cold hearted man. Especially when most of them are still injured.

The cat purrs when he finally meets Jin again. Aimee has fetched him from outdoors. Yesterday was so chaotic, they completely forgot about poor Jungkook.

Jin is staring outside through a window when he sees someone is standing near their previous campsite.

"Hey! V is back!" calls him.

"About time. I'm going to scold him," says RM before he goes out to greet V.

He strides out of the house immediately.

"V! You abandoned us!"

V looks guilty. He is a coward man.

"Sorry. It won't happen again. I promise..."

RM sighs.

He asks, "Where were you?"

"I fell off a cliff..."

"Gosh! You okay?" asks RM while scanning him for visible wounds.

V replies, "I'm fine. Fell into a natural spring. Then I got lost in the woods and ..."

"You are the human radar. How could you get lost?"

V scratches his head.

He confesses, "I panicked and forgot about it. I just kept circling in the woods until I got too tired and fell asleep..."

"Anyway, it's good to have you back with us," says Jimin.

He has just arrived and he overheard a piece of their conversation.

RM and Jimin are heading back to the house when V calls, "Not so fast. Something happened to me."

His friends stop walking. They turn around and stare V with great curiosity.

V kneels down to touch the ground. He closes his eyes.

Please, make a small mound for me...