Insane in the Brain

-Gladious POV-

The suggestive look Noct and Prompto were giving me, I didn't get it. I fully do at this moment. I didn't have any feelings for Iggy when we were working in the kingdom, but this trip, the time we've had, it's shown alot about him. At first he seemed like your average douchebag, who happened to be smart. Now I've gotten to know him, he's not a douchebag or smart. He one of the best people, and he's straight cunning.

I started falling for him for just his unique ways of going about and doing shit, but the accidental cuddling, and the exposé of his phenomenal physical condition just really was an icing on a cake. It made something sweet, so much sweeter.

Him being shirtless messed with my head. It made my testosterone happier than hell. I was getting images popping up in my mind. Very, erotic images. I would slap myself Everytime they popped up. It's a friend, not boyfriend, and Iggy isn't a fuck buddy type. He's not even a sexual type. Or is he?

All of these thought were going through my head. It was late and we all had just set up camp. I didn't have any interest in eating. Well, eating food at least, I had an apatite for something a little bit more alive.

I decided to slip off for a second to try and collect myself. Somehow no one noticed, or so I thought. I barely got anywhere before I heard Ignis yell out for me. I didn't know what to do and out of panic just ran.

It's just Iggy. It's just Iggy. Stop, you're fine. No matter how many if those types of things I said to myself, my legs wouldn't stop. I was running for a redicuously long time before I hear Iggy once again.

"Wh-why are... You... Running?" He yelled out breathlessly barely audibly enough for me to hear.

With his tiredness acknowledged, my own crept up to and my run turned to a jog.

"B-because..." I said finally slowing to standing still.

"My question doesn't sound that complex, but its answer does need be." I almost smiled but stifled it. There he goes with his sexy brain. He probably would give good brain too- oh... God, no, now's not the time for those thoughts.

"I... Would... Give... A... Better... Answer... But I... But I..." I couldn't think of the words, I was so oxygen deprived, and emotional, nothing would come out of my mouth.

"You can't think of the proper words?" He concluded perfectly spot on.

"Y-yes." I stuttered still struggling to catch my breath. I was looking directly at Iggy, though the moonlight made it to where I couldn't see clearly. What I could see, he had his eyebrows furrowed and head titled. He look concerned and curious.

"You've been distraught all day. Since a couple weeks after we left the crown city, actually." He said with that soft tone he rarely ever used. It was so comforting and inviting. Like a councilor or something of the sorts.

"I want to know what is going on with you." He said with the same invitational tone, yet much more demanding.

I took a deep breath. I wasn't completely gasted still, but I wanted to stall before I dropped the bomb on him. I looked around before I said anything, he just stood there quietly waiting for me to say what desperately needed to be said. I took a couple steps closer to him. We now we're a mere three feet from each other.

"Ive been pulled into a pit in my mind." I started.

"You've become depressed?" He asked right off the bat making me sigh.