When?

A/N- I'm visiting my sis in Idaho, that's why I haven't been updating. Lol. (I'm also just very lazy)

-Iggy POV-

I sat in the back of the regalia silently as Gladio awkwardly breathed against my neck.

I stared at him nervously as he remained stationary. After my nerves getting the best of me I got him out of his mind.

He backed away apologizing.

"The answer is no, by the way." He said answering the question I had forgotten that I asked.

A small smile appeared. Is that what he was thinking about? The first time I Introduced stretching to him? I hummed curiously and shook my head.

"Am I going to have to enforce them again?" I asked causing him to be the one shaking his head.

We finished the rest of the travel muted. Noct had drove us to an outpost where he was more than likely to take us to the hotel. I was, believe it or not, correct.

"Woohoo! Bath time!" Prompto cheered.

I agreed with his enthusiasm. It had been nearly a week since our last bathing opportunity.

We all walked into our room and familiarized ourselves. We had gotten into a somewhat followable routine. When I came to bathing, the prince went first, then the princess, then Gladio, then myself.

As much as I despised the poor hygene, I went last. I felt patience was virtue. That what I would tell the guys anyway.

After everyone had finished I let out a quite sigh and slowly lugged my way to the bathroom.

I gently shut the door behind me as I walked towards the sink and mirror. The bathroom, though small, was rather comfortable. I looked myself over once in the mirror before turning my attention towards the tub.

I took my glasses go and placed them on the counter. I then proceeded with the rest of my clothes. Folded the clothes in a near pile out if habit and then I turned the water on. I looked myself over once more as I waited for the water to heat to my preferred temperature.

Once it was at that golden state, I stepped underneath the stream and breathed deeply while closing my eyes. I rubbed a hand through my hair feeling the gel and dirt rub out of it.

I opened my eyes once again. I crossed my arms over my chest and let my mind wander wherever it felt like.

I sat down under the water to relax even moreso. My mind filled with a bunch of thing, good, bad, and neautral. My muscles relaxed fully. I sighed and rolled over onto my stomach, letting the warm water pound my back. I bent my legs at my knees and crossed my ankles so I could lay flat. I crossed my arms and used them as a place to rest my chin. I kept my eyes closed and just enjoyed the feeling. I was in complete solace, and even found my self nodding off under the warmth.

I was snapped into reality with a loud knocking. I lifted my head just enough to see over the tub.

"Yes?" I questioned out. A short while later I heard a responce.

"H-hey Iggy?" It was Gladio.

"Yes?" I repeated myself.

"Are you alright?" I stared blankly.

"Y-yes." I heard a chuckle.

The door opened suddenly and I immediately lowered my head back down behind the rim of the bath. I also put my crossed ankles flush against my bottom. My muscles tensed up and I mentally prepared myself to start defending.

I heard the door close again and I got even more tense, somehow.

"Don't mind me." Gladio's voice sounded, now much clearer.

I slowly lifted my head and looked over my shoulder. To my surprise, horror, and amusement, Gladio was standing by the toilet. He took my clothes off of the lid and then lifted the lid and seat. I got the gist of it and turned my head.

I stared wide eyed at my hands. I felt eyes on me and looked over my shoulder again. I bit my lips as my eyes met Gladio's. His face was blank. He nodded his head and then looked back at the task in hand. Well, I feel that's poor wording.

My mind went blank as I looked him over his shoulders, arms, back, everything was so muscular. My eyes drifted lower but his stuff was censored by the rest of his body. I shook my head and quickly looked back at my arms. I put my crossed ankles back in the air and gently swung them back and forth. Like I expected, the repetitive action calmed me.

My muscles relaxed again and my eyes went back to their normal size. Gladio had already seen me in a much more exposed state, and he was Gladio, I had nothing to worry about.

I heard a zipper and looked over at Gladio. He put the seat and lid down and then looked over at me. He looked from me to the water and then back at me.

"I'm sorry Iggy." He said suddenly, flushing the toilet.

I jumped up quicker than I'd ever and let out a small yelp. I slipped as I was still soaked from the shower. I hit the ground with a small thud.

I looked back over to the blurry figure of Gladio and heard him laughing. My face went red from anger and embarrasment and I bit my toungue to stop myself from reacting in a way I'd regret later. The laughing suddenly stopped and Gladio walked towards me. He offered a hand and I glared at him and stood up without his assistance.

He looked me up and down and smiled. All anger faded and it was pure embarrasment. I quickly took my hands and covered myself up. He ran a hand through my wet hair.

"You're blocking the door." He said. I sighed and shimied out of the way.

He looked me over again and dramatically licked his lips. A smile perked up on my face.

He left without another word.

I released the breath I didn't know I was holding and then turned back towards the bathtub. I removed my hands from my part to retest the water. It was still that perfect state.

I hopped back in, rushing to finish up. The image of Gladio standing over me with all his muscles made my hormones jump, so I quickly changed my mind to Cindy. She was pretty but simply not my type. That helped calmed the hormones right back down.

I finished cleaning up and dried my skin before slipping into a clean pair of clothes, putting my glasses back on, and heading out with the rest of the guys.

They all had their hands on some cards and seemed to be genuinely enjoying themselves. I quietly snuck into a chair in their circle and watched on. It was late, but I figured we could survive another hour before heading to bed.

That hour came and I instructed us all to rest up. After the week of not having any, none of them, even Prompto, put up a hassle.

"So... When do we head to Cape Caem?" Prompto asked out of the blue as we all laid down.

"We're waiting for Iris' word." I explained simply as I myself was rather tired.

"Ah." Was the last thing heard before we all drifted off.

-To Be Continued-