Best Not-So-Productive Day Ever

-Noctis POV-

Iggy knew immediately after seeing the marks on Promto's neck that me and Promto did... stuff... again.

Gladio, the one I thought to be the more dirty minded type, was the one who was oblivious to me and Promto's antics. That fact surprised me, actually.

I drove us to the rest of the way to the Galdin Quay. The drive wasn't that bad since we'd done half of it the day previous. For some reason the tension in the car ride was present. We were fine before we left, I really didn't know what was going on.

To add to the weirdness of this day, once we arrived at the Galdin Quay, Ignis was like a statue in the Regalia. It took Gladio tapping him to get him out of his trance. Once he snapped out he asked if we were gonna be productive today. I smirked to myself. I knew we weren't going to be. I suggested we go to the hotel. Checking into the hotel meant we weren't going to be leaving anytime soon. The procrastination was elongated by Promto challenging me to a game. Me, not being one to turn down a challenge, from him at least, happily accepted.

Even Ignis caved in to the procrasting.

Once checked into the hotel room, me and Promto took no time getting comfy. Ignis took no time to go check out the view, and Gladio... He existed.

It's been forever since me and Promto gamed. When we first started again today, we both were as rusty as the gas pumps at Old Lestallum. We were both just pressing random buttons for a good amount of time before finally getting back into the swing of things. Once we both got into it, Promto didn't hesitate to remind me of how good he was at. He killed me two times in a row before I even did five percent of damage in him.

"Hey, I just got you again! Are you even trying?" He said and I knew what the actual answer was; not really. He smiled like he'd never smiled before everytime he played, and succeeded, in this games. Everytime we played he turned to a kid again. The joy that radiated off of him brought me back once again.  I was starting to zone out before suddenly the door to the room opened and a very happy, SMILEY, Iggy walked in. I don't think either me or Promto were expecting Iggy to have that facial expression.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I asked not being able to hold my curiousity.

"Oh, nothing in particular." I hummed quietly. I didn't react to his answer initially, until it dawned on me what he just said. Or, less what he said, and more how he said it. He was ALIVE, he didn't sound like an automated message from like a pharmacy or bank or something along those lines.

"What are those surprised looks for?" Iggy asked naivëly.

"You've been off all day, and now suddenly not only are you ok, but you're better than ok. You're even smiling." Ignis rose his brows and then quickly went back to his blank expression.

"Oh look what you did Noct! He was happy and you just had to ruin it!" Prompto slapped my shoulder after making the joke. I chuckled at the joke, and I was once again surprised by the action of Ignis. He chuckled too.

"I think I know why you're so happy! Where's Gladio?" Prompto said with a shit-eating grin.

Ignis's smile returned and he blushed, looking away from the both of us.

"Aww, did he get into your heart, Iggy?" Prompto questioned sounding genuinely interested. Iggy's face got even redder.

"Did he get inside something else of yours too, Iggy?" I questioned jokingly.

Ignis's face morphed freakishly fast. He went from joyful and happy, to uptight- offended almost.

"That obsurd! Of course we didn't do anything of that sort. We are not in the type of relations that you two are."

Iggy's tone wasn't a yell, but it was a little more firm than it usually was.

Me and Prompto leaned back simultaneously, I could sense fear immiting from Prompto, but I only felt a cross between shock on curiousity.

"You can't say you haven't considered it though. I've seen the way you stare at him." I said honestly. Ignis stared quietly for a second his face flushing into the nothingness it always was. He turned slowly and left the room.

Me and Promto looked back at each other and then went back to our game.

I decided to give him a little bit of a challenge and he got angry and pouted.

"Hey, I thought you were the best at this game!" I mocked him, even though he was still beating me seven-million-to-three. I chuckled at his cute and typical reaction. Then turned back to the game which had finally finished.

"Round two?" He asked innocently.

"I love it when you ask me that." I replied not so innocently. He blushed and smacked my arm again, "I'm down." I finished.

"Usually, you're... up when I'm involved." He fired back the same dirty-mindedness and I blushed like he had. I shot him a smirk and then shook my head while setting up the next game.

Me and Prompto proceeded playing for a long time, sharing insults back and forth half-heartedly. We had to stop when we realized how early/late it was. It was three in the morning. We only stopped because Gladio appeared from where ever he was, and, very dramatically, yawned hopping onto the other bed in the room besides me and Prompto.

We both looked over at him for a second, and then back at each other. We shrugged simultaneously and then started putting all the stuff away. We finished up putting all the stuff away and then crawled into the bed we were previously just sitting on the edge of.

The second we laid down and covered up, Prompto took no time to scoot closer to me and start cuddling me.

"Talk about being descreet." I whispered with a chuckle. He just let out a small groan and squeazed tighter.

"He's gonna find out, and Iggy already know." I hummed getting the memo. A sudden realization hit me. Where is Iggy right now? Gladio is already in bed across the room and I don't remember him coming back in again. Oh well. I thought to tired to be too worried. It's Iggy. He's smart. He'll be fine wherever he is.

-To Be Continued-