Tell Me More

-Gladio POV-

All of the awkward tension seemed to go away after we all left the Regalia. Iggy suggested we get productive, but the rest of us knew that isn't what was going to happen.

"First things first..." Noct said the second we got out, "let's go check out the hotel." Ignis face palmed and let out a disappointed sigh knowing the procrastination that was going to happen.

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Promto chimed in in agreement.

"Well then. If all productivity is directed towards those games that you two have a second love for, so be it. I am here to protect you from harm, and the only thing that'll occur from those is a loss of muscles and a gain of fat." None of us really cared, we all could use a genuine day off anyway.

"It's still early though, what are we gonna even do?" I asked realizing I didn't have any hobbies to occupy myself with. Noct didn't have an idea either.

"If we aren't going to be productive, then we might as well enjoy not being productive," Iggy swas actually fine with not doing anything, surprising me, "there's no point in slacking off if the whole time you can only think about what you should be doing." Noct hummed. I looked at him surprised at the accepting of doing nothing.

Prompto challenged Noct to a game of something, I don't know. And Iggy gave him a side eye.

"Well, while you guys use your time frying your braincells-or whatever is left of them- I shall indulge myself in the beauty of the Galdin Quay." Ignis didn't sound like he was looking forward to doing it.

"I guess I'll just stand around awkwardly until I figure out something to do myself." I said with my mind drawing a blank.

I did like Iggy's idea of nature watching, we didn't ever get time to do leisurely things like that.

After a minute or so Noct checked us into a room and then him and Prompto went to play their game. Iggy looked over at me and nodded then he started walking away.

"Iggy!" I yelled without thinking, some people got silent and turned in my direction.

I blushed and avoided looking at any of them. Iggy looked around at the staring people. What? He mouthed.

"I um," I laughed uncomfortably at all the states, "imma go with you." He nodded simply and I jogged for a second to get back side by side with him. Everyone had returned to their own lives.

"That wasnt very smart if you." Iggy told me in a whisper as we started walking along the pier.

"What wasn't?" I questioned, also in a whisper.

"Deciding to go with me."

"What? Do you get freaky at night?" I meant my question in an innocent way but Iggy clearly didn't take it like that and choked on the air. His face turned a bit red and I didn't know how to react to his reaction. He slapped me twice, once on the shoulder and once on the chest.

"Ow," I said not actually feeling anything, "what the hell was that for?"

"Get your mind out of the gutter! I am not that kind of person, Mr. Gladio." I frowned, he didn't say, but I had a feeling I knew why. Besides his sophisticated all around personality, that one... Trauma he went through probably ruined that for him as well.

I looked around and saw a bunch of people, I decided I wouldn't ask until we were more secluded. These people don't need to hear anything they didn't need to. We both walked in near silence until we ended up on a rock a small thousand or so feet away from the pier. We were near the Haven that was right there.