Heating up the Water pt.2

-Noctis POV-

After a couple of minutes of finger banging him, I couldn't take the wait anymore. I pulled my fingers out and lined up my swollen dick to his hole. I went all the way in without hesitating. He groaned at the suddenly feeling of being stuffed. His face contorted slightly and he clenched, making the already tight squeeze an even tighter one. I sighed at the amazing feeling.

"Just like the first time." I said referring to his tightness.

"Y-youre the only o-one who's been in me." He said honestly.

"Good." I whispered into his ear, deepening my voice. I leaned forward and placed my elbows on either side of his abdomen. I kissed him again, pulling out and pushing back in again. He hummed in responce to the action. I did it again, and again, and again, getting faster everytime until I was at a constant pace. He was a complete mess underneath me, everything I did resulted in either a moan, a whimper, or a groan, sometimes a combo of two of them.

After a couple of minutes he locked his legs around me. I replied to his action by grabbing his shoulders and speed up my thrust even moreso.

"Mmph, o-oh Noct!" His voice hitched as he was in pure Bliss. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"What was that?" I asked know exactly what he said, but wanted to hear it again. I stopped my thrusts completely and pulled out, then immediately slammed back in.

"Oh, da-mn! N-Noct!" I smiled and then went back to my previous thrusting.

I felt Prompto's member rub against my stomach as I was thrusting. It was literally pulsating. I took one of my hands off of Prompto's shoulder and jerked him. He let out a lengthy screech and tears started forming in his eyes.

After not much longer I could tell he was close. I looked down at it to see precum dripping down from it. I was starting to feel my own end coming to.

"N-Noct, I'm so c-close. D-dont stop." He pleaded without need to.

"I-I am too." I said jerking faster. He started a chain of moans, each a higher pitch than the previous one. He deeply inhaled once before one final elongated moan as he came. I grunted as if I were in battle and then I released inside of him. I did a couple more thrust to ride out our highs, then I finally pulled out.

I looked down at him. He was still trying to catch his breath. I watched the cum drip out of him slowly and then get wept into the stream, which I had forgot existed.

We both laid quietly.

"It's been a while." I chuckled.

"Ive missed it." I smiled at him.

"I did too."

He looked up at me and lifted his arms for a hug. I rolled my eyes and then laid against him in a hug.

We laid there in a comfortable silence again.

"We should head back." Prompto said suddenly.

"They probably enjoyed the alone time." Prompto giggled and then we made no actual attempt to do anything.

I lifted my head from Prompto and look at his neck that was painted red from me. They were definitely going to turn black.

"How are you gonna try to convince Iggy that those marks aren't what they seem like?" I asked and and he just stared blankly.

"Iggy? I'm not worried about him, he's pretty innocent in that aspect, it's more Gladio I should worry about." I rose an eyebrow.

"After those pics you showed I'm not so sure about that."

"I mean, if they find out, they find out."

"They've probably been speculating for a while, anyway."

"Yeah..."

"In fact, I'm pretty sure Ignis already knows." Prompto's eyes widened.

"What?" He asked worried.

"He's Iggy, you know how smart that man is. And even then, why are you so worried?"

"I'm not worried about him knowing, worried about HOW he found out."

"I... I'm not gonna say." He looked at me ponderously.

-Enter flashback-

-Noctis POV (still)-

I gently rest my hand on top of Prompto's as he slowly bobbed up and down. The other hand I put on the back of my head.

"Is this really your first time doing something like this?" I questioned amazed I didn't think to try it with him sooner. He tried replying, but his mouth was full and anything he tried to say was muffled. I leaned my head back and groaned lowly at the feeling.  I grabbed a handful of his hair as he continued.

Suddenly as Prompto was doing his thing, I saw a door open slowly. My eyes widened slightly, but I was in the moment and couldn't care less. To my luck, or misfortune, the person that appeared was Iggy. He took a look and froze, his facial expressions blank.

Get out! I mouthed moving my hand to shoo him. He took a quick look around the room before quietly backing out and closing the door again.

I looked back down at a clueless Prompto and smirked. Anyway... I though chuckling to myself.

-end of flashback-
-Noctis POV-

Me and Prompto had finally got up and put our clothes back on. We were both decently drenched in water, but that is easy to explain away. What isn't so easy to explain are human bitemarks, and bruises.

We both returned to camp find Iggy sitting in one of the chairs drinking coffee. He turned his head in our direction.

"Ah, welcome back! Good morning." He said raising his cup and nodding his head. I nodded my head back at him. I looked around and saw no Gladio.

"Where the big man?" I asked curiously, though he was probably still asleep.

Iggy looked around and then shrugged. He took another sip of his cup making eye contact the whole time.

"What were you guys doing while we were gone?" Prompto asked.

Iggy held his cup at his chest and looked into it as if he didn't know what it was.

"We... I could ask you two the same identical question. What are those mysterious marks on your neck?" He asked prompto while giving me a side eye. I looked away with a small blush appearing. I looked over at Prompto and he had done the same.

Iggy just remained quiet and went back to sipping his coffee.

We all sat down and did our own thing, waiting for Gladio to sturr. Sure enough, after not too much longer.

"The beast is awakening, run!" Prompto said jokingly causing me to snicker, and for Iggy to remain dead on the inside.

"Yeah... Wassup." Gladio said  groggily leaving the tent.

"It's about time we head out." I said realizing the time.

"Indeed." Ignis agreed finishing his drink.

"But I just... Uh, y-yeah! Let's go kick ass!" Gladio cheered still half asleep.

I stifled a chuckle and then started heading out.

-To Be Continued-