Chapter 30

I'm on instagram guys! My name is the same as my profile Jessie56294 and I also have started a new book! It's called Alien and has a prologue out and I will start writing chapters when I publish the epilogue of Revenge, I'm very excited for Alien and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do writing it 😊❤️

~

Levi was traumatised to say the least, he had nightmares all night and wouldn't stop shaking in between, Cassie just wanted to protect him from the world and keep him safe after his ordeal. He was such a friendly and sweet child, he was currently eating fruit at the table for lunch (at his request oddly enough) as she sorted through paperwork. She had been in charge for one day and she already felt overwhelmed, Adam was trying his best to help but she wanted to be alone with Levi to give him time to adjust to his new life. Zach stayed with Emily to give himself the familiarity of home, she wished she had listened to her brother, he was alright right.
Orion had not stopped, he was training and patrolling constantly and when he wasn't he was flat out exhausted, he took his anger out on any punch bag he could find and she honestly couldn't blame him. Orion was fuming at the discovery of what Leo had done but she had a feeling there was something deeper there and she wanted to find out what.
"How about we go for a walk around the lake? Would you like that, Levi?", she asked nicely as he watched her work.
His eyes created with anxiety, "Will the bad men be there?".
She shook her head, "No we are safe here. We have wolves patrolling all the time to keep them out".
"Then let's go play in the sand!", Levi said enthusiastically making her giggle slightly. If she didn't have Levi she would never leave the room and thankfully he was a little light in her now dark world.
"Orion can you meet me at the dock please?", she asked.
"Of course Luna", he replied tiredly.
She had borrowed some clothes from Minnie for Levi and he was in love with an oversized jacket she gave him, he explained it like the jacket was a "warm hug" so he kept it on whenever he could and he was currently struggling with the zip and frowned at the difficulty.
"Here, let me show you", she said before he watched intently. He was such an inquisitive child and she was fascinated by him, she hoped he stayed like this as he got older but who knew with children.
"Let's go!", he said pulling on her hand eagerly out the door, she wondered if he had been to the water before as the moonlight pack was surrounded by nothing but vast empty land.
They walked hand in hand to the dock where Orion was waiting for them patiently watching the waves roll over the shore. Levi was happily admiring the landscape, he was quite cheerful considering what he dealt with, he hadn't said much about his family but he said he didn't know his parents and lived with the other children. Cassie had asked Minnie for her advice on his mental state and she said he was probably okay now but he might have issues growing up as he deals with the trauma but just reminding him she was there for him made a huge difference.
"Hey Cassie", Orion said with a weak smile, "Hey little man", he said happily but Levi just cowered behind Cassie, he was friendly to her but he wasn't comfortable talking to anyone but Cassie and on a good day Minnie.
They all tried with him though, they wanted him to be comfortable and knew he would be sticking around, "Come on let's go for a walk", she said as they walked on the sand but Levi ran ahead slightly to jump in holes littered over the ground.
"How can I help", Orion asked with his hands in his pockets.
"I wanted to know how you were, I know something isn't right and I can't focus on anything knowing my friend isn't okay", She said turning slightly to see his face which was distraught and panicked.
"Really I'm fine Luna- ".
"No you're not and I don't know what you're hiding but I can't deal with anymore secrets. I respect truth and honesty no matter what it is", she said firmly.
He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, "I'm afraid you won't like me for what I need to say....".
"No matter what it is, you're one of my closest friends".
He stayed silently momentarily as he stopped to think, Cassie looked at him and she realised  he started to cry which shocked her massively, she leaned in for a hug to comfort him and he held onto her tightly, "I'm gay".