Epilogue

There will be a long Authors note at the end explaining what's next so please read to prevent confusion!

I'm on instagram guys! My name is the same as my profile Jessie56294 and I also have started a new book! It's called Alien and has a prologue out and I will start writing chapters when I publish the epilogue of Revenge, I'm very excited for Alien and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do writing it 😊❤️

~

A few months later...

It had been a long few months. Levi was growing up so quickly it was amazing to see him grow as a person, he now adored Orion and followed him around when he could. He laughed at Adam's jokes and played with Emily but that was it, most of the time he was in his room drawing pictures of things he loved as Cassie worked. Cassie and Levi has become very close the path few months and having movie nights every night, Levi still has nightmares about what happened but when he did he came into her room for a cuddle and Cassie enjoyed the company. She couldn't lie... she missed Leo with every part of her being and in her soul, her mark burned from the distance and the memories of intimacy were seared into her brain making her want to cry at the mention of mates or Leo especially as they had no idea where he was or his intentions for the future. He had fallen off the face of the earth and she was conflicted with her emotions, thankfully she had Levi to keep her head on straight. Maybe one day she would forgive him or at least put it behind her but right now she was burdened with the pain of the betrayal and the responsibility of a pack by herself. She hoped life would become easier with age and when Ajax finally died but it was unlikely. Some days she wished she and Levi could just run away to a cabin somewhere near her home and bury her parents so she had a place to visit them and lay them to rest. Maybe she will have the chance to watch Levi grow into a man and make a life for himself.

Maybe one day.

~

This is the end 😭 I WILL be writing a sequel AND a spin off. This book was finished April 2020 just so readers can get an understanding of timings, I will be writing my new book Alien now this is finished then when Alien is finished I will work on the sequel and spin off.

I will be going through the book eventually and edit author notes so they're up to date and some errors and the layout where I can. But right now I'm focussing on Alien as I'm stoked to write it.

I hope you've loved this story as much as I loved it.

Please let me know what you thought of Revenge, who was your favourite character?
What was your favourite scene? ❤️

Please follow my profile for notified updates on all my books and share the story around if you can and I hope you go over to Alien and read that too! 🥰

~