Let's Hope I Survive

Hello everyone! 

A brand new book with new scenarios. New adventures, new people as well as some old returning characters from A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER! If you haven't read that book it's okay. But there might be scenes that might be confusing so I'd recommend that you'll read the first book of the LOVE Series! And yes this book will also have singers and songs as inserts. There won't be always new songs. There might be repetitions from the old book. But there would some changes like it may be a cover song or something of the sort! 

Song Name: This Feeling

Singer Name: The ChainSmokers Ft. Kelsea Ballerini

HAPPY READING!

*********

Evelyn's POV:

"Lee! Lee! Lee!" I hear a small voice.

I try to ignore it why because I'm literally dead beat... The flight back from Paris to L.A really worn me out, "Lee, you're finally back and you're not playing with me!" The same voice says.

That makes me wake up in an instant, I sit up and my little brother looks at me, "Good morning sissy." He laughs.

It's so contagious that it has my sleep thrown right out of the window. I laugh with him and pepper his cheeks with kisses.

"Good morning, baby... I missed you soo much!" I squeal and hug him again.

His giggles fill the air, another voice enters into my room, "Looks like I'm the third wheeler ain't I?" Mommy pouts. Peeking into the room.

"No, Mommy. Ron just woke me up. And I'm so happy to finally be able to hug him again. Face Timing was good but nothing compares to having him with me in my arms." I reply smiling happily.

Mommy nods, "Evie, sweetie breakfast is ready. Freshen up and come downstairs."

I nod, she leaves the room, "Ron, go help Mommy set up, I'll be down in 10."

He gets down from my bed and runs out of the room. I sigh, this kid is going to get one of these days. Stretching my sore limbs I get out of bed. Sheesh, all that traveling really took a toll on me.

Going into my closet I choose my attire for the day since it's spring it tends to be warm in the day and a bit chilly in the night in LA.

I take a quick shower and change into my clothes. I let my hair air dry and walk downstairs.

Immediately, the smell of pancakes reaches me making my stomach growl. It feels good to be home.

Smiling I enter the kitchen and see Mommy making my favorite pancakes with strawberry syrup.

She turns around to set another stack when her gaze catches mine and she smiles my way, "Since it's been a while you've been home, I thought why not make your favorite. Of course, it might not be a match for your cooking skills." She giggles at the end.