Yes!

Chapter No.43

Evelyn's POV:

"This is something I wanted to do for the longest of time but waited till you completely recovered. I fell in love with a girl who had suffered more than anyone could tell. She smiles so brilliantly no one could see past through her; the pain she had." Archer started and I couldn't help but look at him with nothing but awe in my eyes.

I know what this is but still couldn't believe that it's happening here and now and I am able to be here witnessing this all. If anyone told me 2 years ago that I'd be allowed to have such happiness in my life I would've simply laughed at their creativeness. Now here I am listening to the words of the man that I love more than life itself.

"I was a blind person and honestly selfish to force my feelings upon that girl. She held my heart the first time I saw her but was incredibly stubborn to ever give in to my feelings."

Archer came forward and held my hands in his, looking into my eyes with nothing but absolute love, passion, and something even deeper a promise. A promise to always be by my side no matter what life might throw at us.

"I love you so much Evelyn to the point I can't even imagine a moment in which you wouldn't be there by my side. I honestly think that I'd go crazy. You hold my heart and are the most important person to me..." Taking a deep breath he lets go of my hands, and goes down bent on one knee and takes a small velvet maroon-ish box from the inner pocket of his jacket and opens to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen, "Evelyn Rain Colton, will you give me the honor to hold you in my arms forever and stand beside you through the journey of life? Will you marry me and make me the luckiest man on the planet to ever walk upon?"

At this point I can't hold back the tears that desperately were trying to escape and started crying, it is a really emotional moment for me. I never expected that I'd find happiness in a place in a person who I'd known about but never sought out because I never wanted to drag him into my horrors filled world. But he jumped in it himself.

"Pretty girl? Hey, what's wrong?" He asks panicking and getting up he hugs me to himself, and I whisper the words that originally I wanted to say, "Yes."

He froze for a moment before pulling me back for a second just enough so I could see his handsome face, his eyes searched mine, and he asked again, "What did you say?"

I smile, "I said yes; yes Archer I'll –" but before I can continue I cut off with a passionate kiss.

He kisses me as I am his oxygen and I kiss him back with intensity. I can't hold in the feelings I'm feeling right now and there's nowhere I'd be right now than the man I love' arms.

We separate after I start hearing clapping and wolf whistles all around. I blush as I can't believe that everyone since my eyes were closed I didn't notice that the lights had been turned on and there stood all of our family. Smiling with the biggest smiles on their faces. And I see who was wolf-whistling obviously it was Chris and Mark.