Emotions Froze Up

Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment!

Song Name: Happy Song
Singer Name: Bring Me The Horizon.
Cover By: F211 ft. Lauren Babic

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.39

Evelyn's POV:

I really wanna smash the constant beeping alarm! It won't stop beeping even after 10 minutes, I want to open my eyes but they feel incredibly heavy... What happened? And why does it smell like disinfectant? Forcing my heavy eyelids back I open my eyes and it's like I've been sleeping for ages...

I want to sit up but don't have the strength at all, I feel so weak and depleted. Slowly, I move my head to see around me where am I, maybe then I can decipher what happened. I see on my right-side the side table has my favorite flowers which look as though they've been freshly picked, gardenias.

 I see on my right-side the side table has my favorite flowers which look as though they've been freshly picked, gardenias

I turn to the other side and see the reason for the weird beeping noise it's the heart-monitor. Then it all starts to come back, Xia, the attack, Archer, the bullet, and then the blurred image of Archer in my room just before the operation. I fervently look around me to see where is everyone? I need to know is Archer alright?

When I spot no one I sit up despite the pain in my chest knowing I have stitches but just one glance, just one peek that he's alright is all I ask for. The stupid machine starts beeping faster, obviously, it would since my heart is literally racing!

At that moment the nurse enters my room and her eyes widen, "Ms. Colton you need to lie back down." She says rushing towards me.

"I will... I need to know where Archer Theodore is. Is he alright?" I ask frantically.

"Miss you need to calm down, it's not good for you to exert yourself in any physical activity right now..." I cut her off, "What the frigging hell? Just tell me where's Archer?!" I say now completely frustrated.

At that moment Scarlet enters who's the sister of Daniel Anderson, wife of Jason Blythe enters, and is equally surprised to see me, the nurse tries to hold me but enough is enough! I elbow her in the ribs so she falls back, since I'm weak it doesn't affect her much.

Tears fill in my eyes causing my heart rate to become unstable as everything comes rushing back to me. My head is absolutely spinning but I feel two small bodies hug me, opening my eyes I come face to face with Lotte and Ron. I hug them to me so tight but I don't care. With everything that happened, I can't put my feelings in a certain place.

I kiss both of the kids' foreheads and feel myself cry along with them. I kiss both of their foreheads, "Ron, Lotte. How are you two?"

Ron calms down first, "We're fine now that you're awake sissy." He sniffles a bit.