Do You Ever Need My Opinion?

Remember Vote + Comment = Voment! The song and singer for this chapter are as follows:-

Song Name: Somebody To Love
Singer Name: Queen
Cover By: First To Eleven, Violet Orlandi, Halocene, & Lauren Babic.

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.20

Evelyn's POV:

Today, I literally sigh and groan both at once since today is the day I kind of regretted a bit more than intentional. Yes, today is back to school after the summer holidays... Of course, normal people spend it being lazy and just relaxing... I, on the other hand, spent it... Well, let's do a quick rewind!

After that day, I honestly don't know where my relationship lies with Archer... He completely disappeared. When asked granny she told me he has a lot of meetings. But on a positive note, my friendship Bella has improved a lot. Even Chris joined our group, including Seb, Hazel, and her twin Noah. Hazel and Noah are also Mr. and Mrs. Anderson's children.

And on a very big happy note, I mended my relationship with Uncle Bernard, Aunt Celia, and of course, Mommy. It's not been the easiest but I try my hardest not to shut them out. And the best outcome is that I've grown very close to the Theodore family. It scares me but at the same time fills me with happiness. And of course, Little Lotte is the princess for us all. Even more for my brother Ron. Call it a sister's hunch but I have a feeling that his feelings for Lotte are more than anyone is willing to see.

And that's about it. Currently, I'm confined to the vanity chair and Ly is braiding my hair as she wants. Before school starts we got a hair cut because my hair was growing too long. And I have a lot of work to do so it's a no-no. Bella and Hazel tagged along. I let my side bangs stay the same as they are growing now. But had my hair trimmed to 2 inches shorter. It was reaching my hip bones before now their back to their original length. Even this is more but the girls absolutely refuse otherwise.

 Even this is more but the girls absolutely refuse otherwise

"So what do you think?" Ly asks

I look into the mirror and smile, "Perfect Ly, when do you ever need my opinion?" I giggle.

She just rolls her eyes at my comment. My hair has been braided in a loose way to the side where my bangs are and has another side braid from the other side meet in the middle of the original braid. Making it look complex but simple at the same time.

But this is the last time I listen to her in the case of my shoe choice. Of course, they're super comfy but still, the heel irritates me. Since it was the first day Mommy made sure to make all my favorites which included chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup and mango smoothie. It may seem unhealthy or something to folks but they can bite the dust. I kiss Mommy's cheek before leaving but she stops me, "Evie, dear..."