Spare Him

Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment!

Song Name: BURN
Singer Name: Ellie Goulding

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.30

Evelyn's POV:

I turn to leave but don't see it coming since I can't use too much physical activity and he pulls my hair excruciatingly and I somehow refrain from screaming and the next moment it's over since someone punches him in the face, losing balance falling backward but an arm comes forward and engulfing me in a hug. I know it from anywhere it's Archer and I relax.

Looking forward I see its Christian and is still beating the guy, "That's enough, Chris, let him live." Archer says in such a cold voice even I don't recognize if it weren't for the fact he had me in such a tight embrace.

They leave him there and pull me out of there, "Eve, are you okay? He didn't pull too hard, did he? If he did then I won't spare him."

I sigh and shake my head, thankfully they were in time otherwise it may have hurt a bit, "No I'm alright. Both of you were on time. By the way, what are you doing here?" I ask Archer.

"I tried calling you telling you I'd be early but your phone was switched off. Chris spotted me offering to take me where you might be and then..." He leaves the sentence hanging but his jaw clenches.

I nod, "Sorry, Ly and Mark had work today and I had to video call them. My phone was already low on charging and well it died off." Turning to Christian, "Thank you for doing what you did back there. Are your knuckles alright?"

He only smirks at me, "Evie, I train daily, and taking on that bastard was a piece of cake. I'm surprised you didn't flip on him, and how could you be so careless?" The smirk disappears taking over a stern look.

I sigh and Archer whose arm is wrapped around my shoulders tightens, "Eve, can't do strenuous activities for at least a year... The reason she trying to avoid confrontation. But looks like some people just don't get the hint."

Christian's eyes widen as if piecing together everything, "Sorry... I didn't." I take over, "It's alright. I pretty much told Archer not to mention it..." I shake my head and give him a small smile.

"Eve, let's go and pick Cam and Lotte." I nod and turn around to leave but wince almost forgetting that stupid's hand on my arm.

"What's the matter, Eve?" Archer asks immediately.

"Nothing..." But before I can say anything Christian pulls my hurt arm and pulling the sleeve just a bit above they both spot bluish marks on my skin.

My skin is pale so when it hurts it, unfortunately, bruises easily. But I won't deny the fact that fool gripped my arm too tightly and forcefully.

"What the fu*k? I was too light on that bastard." Christian curses.

Immediately, he receives a glare from me, "Light? I think he'll be sent to the hospital for the beating you gave him, Chris! Don't be ridiculous."

His looks change from anger to surprise, I understand him since I kind of avoided talking to them all since I joined here... And maybe it may have been on purpose since it just seemed awkward to me considering that Uncle isn't really happy for me attending here.