She's Interesting

The song for this chapter seemed interesting to me and I couldn't help but add it!

Song Name: Misery Business
Singer Name: Paramore
Cover By: First To Eleven

So without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING 💜
*********

Chapter No.13

Archer's POV:

We were completely out of our minds shocked when we got a call from one of the parents of the kids with Bella had gone out. To say they were angry might be an understatement. In accordance with them their children were misunderstood by Bella and she had them arrested?

I know my sis better than anyone since we've both been close and, "Bro, I know our Bells she's anything but what they try to show us." Chris my younger brother and second sibling among the three of us.

I nod, "I know. But where is Bella? Her phone is switched off..."

"Boys I need you to get a club's location this is where her phone was last active," Dad says in a nonsense tone.

He's unfortunately out of the country today and just left today.

"Okay, Dad." We both say together and hung up the phone.

We were at the entrance when stopped by Mom, "You two aren't going anywhere without me!"

We nod, for us she can and would do anything, just like I would for Charlotte, so of course, I understand her feelings.

Reaching the club we search the area until we find a broken phone on the ground. If we weren't scared till then we sure were now.

Thankfully, after minutes of searching Chris, spotted her at a nearby restaurant. I was so frustrated with the situation that I didn't bother seeing who was with her.

We were shocked to learn that Evelyn and her friend saved our Bella. And again like before Evelyn wanted nothing from us. Like seriously? How much selfless can she get?

Her friend mentions Mom's boutique and yes acquiring membership isn't the easiest but I know for a fact that Alonso's have it. I think she did it for Evelyn. So she can drag her along from next time onwards.

I never saw Bella laugh like that and talk that excitedly like she did in front of Evelyn and Lyra.

"Actually, I think I'll have it delivered tomorrow morning!" Mom says.

I was out of the conversation just now, "No need Mom! I'll do it! I can show Evie and Ly your and Aunt's beautiful designs!" Bella replies excitedly.

Evelyn groans from the other side, we all look at her and Bella's excitement dims a bit, "Of course, if you don't want me to deliver the cards it's okay as well."

Her eyes widen immediately, "What? No! I didn't mean it like that, Bella. It's just that I see another Ly in you. That is what I'm worried about... I didn't mean I don't want you to come. In fact, if you're coming you have to tell me what's your preference?"

She blushes a bit but then looks confused, "Uh in what?"

"Food of course!" Ly answers.

"You guys don't need to..." She's cut off by Ly, "Oh yes we do! Otherwise, she'd never cook for me! Please tell her what you like! Her cooking is to die for. And I'm not exaggerating because I'm her friend. To be very honest I didn't like her one bit when we first met. She was better at everything we did. And Mark obviously liked her more. I was really envious of all the praise she got. I even tried to sabotage her twice or thrice. But it didn't affect her. I got mad and asked my Dad just why did he favor her even over his own daughter. His reply was simple, "Taste her dishes just once and you'll understand." I reluctantly complied, and to say I was amazed would be an understatement. Then I understood why she was better than me. Because she put thought and heart into everything she made. So yeah, I'd say, you'd be an idiot not to taste her dishes."

"You really had to blab everything didn't you?" Evelyn asks her.

"What? It's the truth! If anything I would say it every day..." Surprisingly, my brother cut her off, "If that's the case, I'll come with my sis. Now I'm intrigued by just how much you can surprise me. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name's Christian Theodore but you can call me Chris."

I look at him dumbfounded whereas Evelyn just smiles and puts out her hand to shake, "My name's Evelyn Rain Colton. You can call me Evie."

Chris shakes her hand, "Hmm, I'd rather call you Rain. It's different and I like it on you."

Evelyn halts and Lyra looks at him in shock, is it that shocking for her to have him call her Rain?

"Is there something wrong? Should I call you Evie? If that's what you prefer." Chris said.

She shakes her head and lets his hand go, "No it's no problem. But you're the first to call me Rain after a very long time. It has a sentimental value to me... It felt nice someone calling me Rain. It just shook me. So you're most welcome to call me Rain." Evelyn smiles at Chris.

"Sentimental meaning your father used to call you with that name?" I ask with curiosity.

Lyra holds Evelyn's hand, "Yup! Whenever he came back home before telling Mommy he'd call my name. If I ever was in a bad mood I'd immediately smile because of his name for me. But after him, no one ever called me that... So it just felt nice."

We all nod, "Wait, Archie! You said used to... What does that mean? Evie... What happened to your Dad?"

"Bella, leave it..." Mom says but Evelyn cuts her, "It's alright, Mrs. Theodore. My Daddy was murdered in cold blood when I was only 10. Why and how don't you know. Neither do I plan on letting it stay it a mystery. The day I find all the evidence I'll make their lives a living hell."

"Evie... Are you sure?" Lyra asks her friend but the information she just gave us and utter hatred in her eyes means she knows a lot more.

But why did she dare to trust us now when before she didn't even want to?

"Yeah, I am... But that's about it. So Chris, Bella, when will you come over tomorrow? Lunch?" She says.

"I'd much rather lunch. Oh yeah, we don't have a particular choice. And I'm also sticking with Rain. Like I said it's different and suits you." Chris answers.

She smiles at that. They leave first leaving us, we leave after them as well. Inside the car I drive with Chris in passenger seat, Mom and Bella in the back when Mom the question in my mind, "Chris, you usually avoid girls because you're a very calculating person. So why get close to Evelyn dear?"

Chris smiles which is rare considering he's more poker face with rarely showing his emotions, "She's interesting Mom. I've seen a lot of girls but none like her. Besides, she knows martial arts. Of course, she must train often. I think I can learn a lot from her. But I think she's even younger that Bells. Bro, you seem to know her do you know her age?"

"16. She'll be starting Laurence Wood High with me this fall as senior." Bella replies enthusiastically.

We all look at her surprised when Mom asks, "Sweetie, you never smile like this since starting middle school... But you're changing. It's a good change. But how?"

"Mom... I'm sorry I started keeping a lot of secrets from you all... People started targeting me at school because I was a Theodore... I didn't want to rely on power to deal with them... But in the end I just plain became afraid... Afraid of everything... But those so called friends of mine tried to take a-advantage of me. Evie... And Ly didn't care for a second that I was complete stranger to them. They helped me out of the good they have in them. They made me realize if I keep bottling up my feelings it would be wrong. So, I want to get to know them better. If of course, they'd let me." Bella said.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened on the thought what if they weren't there then what would've happened...?

"Anabella tell me the police station that arrested those bastards. I'll make sure that they don't get out so easily." Chris says. And yes we both inherited our Dad's anger.

"I-I don't know... Chris... Evie knows. You can ask tomorrow. But Evie said that they won't be getting out easily. I think she has some connections so bail won't be an option." Bella says. This has been literally a long day.