Welcome Home Evelyn

Hiya all! Yes your author is back with back to back updates. So I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I had writing it. Yes, I know there are some minor plot holes but they'll be uncovered soon. Didn't find the plot holes? Then you've not been following this book from day 1. Song and singer are as follows:-

Song Name: DESPACITO
Singer Name: Luis Fonsi ft. Justin Bieber & Daddy Yankee
Cover By: KHS, & Aaron Encinas.

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No. 41

Archer's POV:

Today is the last day at the hospital, Eve got discharged earlier due to the fact she's recovering rather quickly also due to the fact that she was already in the hospital for 2 almost 3 months allowing her body to heal internally. Now she only needs to return to life as it is. This'll be the hard part. Doctors had a private meeting with me, Bernard, Aunt Saira, Mom and Dad. They told even though, she looks normal she's far from it. She has been suffering from a long time and even in the state she was; it was suffering for her. It would most likely advised that either she sees psychiatrist for treatment or she remains healthy and happy, any sort of stress would most definitely effect not only her mental state but her physical as well.

We all came to the conclusion that it would be best to have her under our observation without being to obsessive about it since it can easily contribute to her stress and just allow her to be herself as she wants to be. None of us have told her about the chances of her having stress related problems. Neither do we plan to.

On my daughter's request we went shopping as father-daughter, to pick Eve's clothes for her discharge over all change of her wardrobe at my house. Yup you guessed right. Charlotte quite literally forced Eve to stay at our mansion, because of 2 reasons; 1. She calls her mommy and as her mommy she has to stay where she stays. 2. Aunt Saira and Cam both sold the old mansion and shifted into our neighborhood meaning Cam and Lotte have daily sleep overs so, yeah.

Also a hidden reason is because I can't live without her anymore and soon I am planning to let her know but the way she deserves.

Since I know she's being discharged, I went outside for awhile so I could do something special for her. Mom is completely on board with my idea and since I know Pretty girl doesn't like anything fancy I did something worth while, something I know she'll appreciate.

Making my way to her room I see through the glass that she's already changed into the outfit especially bought by me and Charlotte. I smile seeing her happily chatting Ana and Chris.

 I smile seeing her happily chatting Ana and Chris

While Lotte is in her arms. Chris spots me first, nodding in direction before taking Lotte, making Eve pout which has me chuckling, damn she loves her even more than me, than again my daughter has a way of wrapping everyone around her little pinky finger.