Anything But Boring

I would much appreciate that if fans/readers if they start taking interest in this book as well. It's an interesting story. And I know for sure you'll like it! So the song and singer for this chapter are as follows:-

Song Name: Speechless

Singer Name: Naomi Scott

So without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

Happy Reading!

*********

Chapter No.4

Evelyn's POV:

Looking one more time in the mirror I sigh, I hope this meeting goes well. That night I received the details via e-mail. And I had contacted Theodores' secretary to set up a meeting for two days later. I wanted this meeting to go well for two reasons. 1 is that I really like Mrs. Theodore, and I don't want to spoil my friendship with her even though she's a senior citizen. But I still respect her a lot.

2 because it could be an opportunity for our restaurant chains to finally take on greater heights.

I'm not much of a heels fan, but since I'm the official picture of Dream Palace I can't be anything less than professional

I'm not much of a heels fan, but since I'm the official picture of Dream Palace I can't be anything less than professional. Thank goodness for my mother for dragging me for shopping. To finish up, I put on my pendant Daddy gifted me on my 5th birthday. It has sentimental value for me. And my personal charm. Call it childish but it is for me.

It is a platinum chain with a flower frame with rare pink diamonds, and small petal frames on the side of the main with plain diamonds

It is a platinum chain with a flower frame with rare pink diamonds, and small petal frames on the side of the main with plain diamonds. If looked from afar it looks as if sakura (cherry blossom) flower.

Putting on my favorite pink gloss, I leave my platinum ash-blonde hair open. And yes this is my natural hair color, no dye what-so-ever Grabbing my essentials. I walk out of the room. Mom and Ron have already left because I asked them to see finishing touches being done on the new Dream Palace restaurant. I've made the documents in the name of Mommy. I'll be handling all the overseas but the local will be under Mommy's.