Rivals Of Theodores

So the song I chose for this chapter, is kind of one of the songs I listen to on-off. So yeah it's worth listening to. And do remember to vote and add this book to your libraries! For more updates.

Song Name: See You Again
Singer Name: Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

Chapter No.3

Evelyn's POV:

I pick it up, "Evie! You won't believe it!" I heard Lyra scream from the other end.

I put the phone away from my ear, then spoke: "I'll believe anything as long as you keep your voice low I don't wanna be deaf this early!"

"Sorry! I was just so excited. Wait I'm not telling you this news on the phone! I'm face timing you." She cuts the call.

I look at my phone in wonder, and at that moment my iPad starts vibrating and I pick her call immediately, "I have two good news! 1st is that remember the Theodore couple you met in your last days in New Zealand?"

I nod, "Well they were really impressed by cooking skills to the point that they want to form a deal with our company, they'll be opening a new branch of their hotel chain in L.A. It's a grand event and they want Dream Palace to cater. Like the entire event. And if we're able to impress them, they'll form a permanent collaboration with us!"

Woah this is an unexpected turn of events, "Wow... Like literally, I don't know what to say."

"Me too! I was the same when Mark told me, I thought he was bluffing he wasn't he even told me that they asked for him to tell you to contact them directly for the details." Now I know why Lyra's over the moon.

I am as well, then I remember, "What's the other good news?"

"Well... I wanted Mark to tell you but I can't keep quiet about it! Eep! Our parents allowed us to study in the U.S and we've already got enrolled in your school! We'll be seniors together!" Lyra says.

I stare at the screen with my mouth wide open, "Sweetie, close your mouth before something goes in." Lyra giggled.

I close it, "OMG! What? How? When??? How come I was out of the loop?"

There is another incoming call and it's Mark, I combine the call, "Hey, Evie, guess what... Wait a second is that Lyra? Oh no... Don't tell me she ruined the surprise."

He groans and we both bust out laughing, "Apparently she did."

"One of these days, mark my words. Lyra! I swear I'll get back at you." He sighs, then smiles, "So what do you think?"

"Of you two coming to the U.S? Beyond awesome, at least I won't be labeled as the odd one..." I smile.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I wasn't talking about that I was talking about the deal with the Theodores. They're known for being just and fair in the business world. If we can form allies with them. It would be quite advantageous for us. And one step closer to your goal." Mark explains.

"I know... But I'm still considering it. I'll contact them tomorrow for the details... If their terms and conditions are reasonable. I'm on board." I reply, "Oh and that reminds me when are you guys arriving? Mom and Ron will be psyched to know." I smile.

"Uh, well our flights are confirmed for the first week of August," Lyra says.

I nod, "I seriously can't believe you guys are coming here!"

"Oh yeah before I forget, Dad, wanted your catering business to cater to a major event this month. So he'll be sending his secretary this week to sign documents. Where do you want to meet him?" Lyra asks.