Good Luck

Hello, everyone! Sorry the updates are slow but the thing is a lot is happening in my life and I've just started job and unfortunately since it's night duty and I'm not used to it so it messes with my head and sleeping timings so yeah I'll only be able to update once or twice a week but the good news the story is almost is at its end. Hope you all enjoyed the journey and let me know about your thoughts about Evelyn and Archer in the comments below!

Song Name: Treat You Better

Singer Name: Shawn Mendes

Cover By: KHS, Sam Tsui, & Casey Breves

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER! 

Enjoy!

Chapter No. 42

Evelyn's POV:

I feel a little bundle of joy jumping on the bed, but honestly, I don't want to open my eyes. The last few days were really hectic for me. I just recently started going back to college and also started taking an active part in the business. That is if those two knuckleheads allowed me. Pretty much the entire family is against it and everyone wants me to act like a normal 19-year-old soon to be 20.

"Mommy! Come on wake up! You promised you'd be up early! Daddy's already left for the office." Lotte shouts.

I pout and stretching out my arm I literally pull her down and hug her little petite body to me, earning a cute squeal from her, "Come on, cutie pie... Just 1 more hour."

She tries her best to escape my arms, but I don't allow her, finally pouting I let her go and open my eyes to turn to the bedside to see the clock displaying the time of 9: 15 a.m., "Okay, Lotte, I'm gonna go and freshen up and you can go and ask the chef to prepare the ingredients for your Daddy's surprise."

She squeals and runs out of the room but as soon as she goes she comes back putting her hands on her hips almost imitating Aunt Amalie, "Mommy, first you're going to have breakfast than you're allowed to make anything. I promised Daddy that I'd make you eat breakfast."

I want to roll my eyes at her Daddy's over protectiveness, than again I wouldn't want him to be any other way, I sigh nodding, "Of course, sweetheart. I remember, also before you say anything I will take my medicines as well."

She smiles immediately and leaves me to change, quickly I go to bathroom taking a quick shower I come out only to see my outfit already displayed on the bed, with a small note:

"To my Love,

I know you're going to surprise me, so why not wear something that on my special day and maybe it may become a special day for both of us?

Love yours only."

I giggle seeing the note, and smile knowing this man never seizes to amaze me. I honestly sometimes wonder how someone can understand so well. But I wouldn't ever want any other way.

Opening the box I see a beautiful red floral cocktail dress paired shoes which were in another box lying beside the box that contained the dress. I smile knowing very well it's his choice since he likes the color red on me a lot. And I wear it because it's actually one of my favorites but mostly because I love to see that sparkle in his eyes.

 And I wear it because it's actually one of my favorites but mostly because I love to see that sparkle in his eyes