Stole My First Kiss

Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment! Finally the moment you've all been waiting for!

Song Name: SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS
Singer Name(s): ChainSmokers and Coldplay
Cover By: KHS, & Sam Tsui.

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.32

Evelyn POV:

Charlotte being the first to spot me she literally jumps out of her chair and comes running to me. I can't fight giggle that slips out, this time since I was prepared I crouch down and hug her little body to me, "Good morning, Evie!" Her giggles are really contagious.

I smile, "Good morning, Lotte. Now, will you tell me why are you giving your Daddy a hard time?"

She immediately pouts and looks over my shoulder, "Granny! Why did you have to tell Evie I don't like milk?!"

I pick her up and sit down on a near couch placing her in my lap, kissing her pouty cheek she lets out a giggle, "Evie, that's ticklish."

I smile, "Now tell me, you love the sweets I make for you. They also contain milk in them. So why do you like those drinks and not milk?"

"Because it tastes icky... Sugar makes it worse. I don't like it." She immediately replies.

"Charlotte, it's important for growing child like you. How will you continue to grow up healthy?" Archer says coming towards us.

She just hides her head on my shoulder, "No!"

I let out a giggle, "Hmm, okay Lotte, do you want to accompany to make something yummy?"

She immediately pulls back and the sparkle in her eyes can make anyone's heart melt for her, "YES! Can we do it now?"

I match her enthusiasm and nod smiling brightly, she leads me to the kitchen, and the thankfully the staff has left. I set to do my work and have a mini helper to help me. I guess it's really surprising since the elder Theodores accompanied by Archer come into the kitchen. By the time they come in I've already had white chocolate and milk poured into a saucepan and have heated it so that it can be stirred to perfection. I add a vanilla extract for flavor and stir it. In the meantime, I ask Charlotte about her preference, and surprisingly its marshmallows exactly like me and Dad.

"Anyone else interested in white hot chocolate?" I ask them, only Amalie and Grandma Dawn say yes.

So I make it according to 4 cups the forth being myself. I give the first to Lotte and wait for her to drink it and let me know what she thinks. At first, she's a bit skeptical since its pure white like milk but takes a sip and doesn't stop till the very last drop. I smile seeing her enjoy it.