Forgot Charlotte!

The song I chose for this chapter is of a band I didn't listen to ever until I saw a lot of recommendations so I hope you all listen to it as well! Also don't forget to add this book to your libraries and Vote for it!

Song Name: Old Me
Singer Name: 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS)

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

HAPPY READING!
*********

Chapter No.6

Archer's POV:

Which earns her Charlotte's giggles. We all look at them shocked, "Baby? Can you let Evie go for a little bit? She has a meeting to attend?" Grandpa coos her.

To which she becomes teary-eyed immediately, "NO! Daddy is also always in meetings. I don't wanna Evie to be like Daddy! No meeting. Not today! Daddy even forgot today is the day he found me! He forgot Charlotte!"

Oh shit! I can't believe I was so careless, I get up from my place, but Evelyn already takes over, "No cutie pie, your Daddy didn't forget."

She looks at her surprised, "H-How do you know?"

"Well, because I met your Daddy a while ago and he wanted me to surprise you first! Then Daddy would surprise you with a big surprise!" She animatedly covers her mouth as if revealed a big secret, "Oh no... I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Charlotte you have to promise me you won't let anyone know."

My parents try their best from not laughing while Seb covers his mouth, whereas Charlotte giggles, "You're funny, Evie. Okay, I won't! But you have to tweat me to ice-cream!"

She dramatically sighs, "Okay... I will. Now capisce?"

Charlotte nods. Then finally looks around and when her eyes lands on me her eyes widen, "DADDY!"

Evelyn looks at the direction she's pointing at and the moment her eyes fall on me she turns stiff. She lets Charlotte down and Charlotte runs into my arms as I bend down to pick her up.

She sighs and sits down at the seat from where she left none of us to say anything and the most talking is between her and Grandpa. Her eyes sparkle when he agrees or has reservations about her ideas or formats. She further explains it. She's completely different than she was with all of us. It's as though they understand her better.

20 minutes later she signs the contract, "So Evelyn dear, what did I say it would be worth it work with the Theodores and James-Anderson?" Grandma smiles.

"Totally worth it. I never doubted it, Mrs. Theodore." She smiles.

Grandpa coughs from the other side, "Ahem, it was my idea."

"Oh shush it, Will. It doesn't matter whose idea is it. And Evelyn dear how many times do I have to tell you to call me Dawn?" Grandma playfully glares at her.

But I'm shocked how on earth does she know them to start with, on the other hand, she blushes and Charlotte in my arms notices it first, "Evie, you're blushing!"

"Nope, it's just that I don't call my elders with their names... It just seems not right. Besides Mommy would kill me before that happens." She replies.

"Hmm, I have got to meet your mother one of these days and thank her for raising such a beautiful and graceful daughter. So how about you call me grandma? You're the same age as Sebastian and Anabella. So that seems more fitting." Grandma suggests.