You Can Call Anytime

Do remember to Vote + Comment = Vomment! The song and singer for this chapter are as follows:-

Song Name: Scars To Your Beautiful
Singer Name: Alessia Cara

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
*********

Chapter No.15

Evelyn's POV:

I nod, "Yes. I am. In all honesty, I didn't purposely hide my identity. It just never seemed important to me to reveal it. But now since, Dream Palace is gaining importance in the world of restaurants and cuisines. It only seems fitting as Uncle Bernard says it to have me introduced to the world."

They both look absolutely stunned, I look at Archer about what's the big idea, "The thing is no one is or ever thought the brains behind Dream Palace would be a little girl. It's just something uncommon. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

"That's just plain absurd. Anyone can do it if they just have even the ounce of commitment to their work as Evie does." Ly says.

I just shake my head, "Charlotte, I was just about to put the pizza rolls in for baking. Will you help me put on the toppings?"

Her eyes sparkle as she looks at me with excitement, "Can I? Evie, can I really?"

I giggle, "Of course!"

I get up from my spot and she follows behind me. Thank goodness we have kiddy stools because of Ron, so standing on it Charlotte's height is higher than the counter. I shred the cheese and she helps put it on the baking tray on which I've already put the pizza rolls. She wants to put the trays inside but I don't let as it's highly hazardous for little kids.

"Evie!"

"Lee!"

Both the boys say, or more like shout from the foyer, "In the kitchen, boys!"

I hear shuffling and after a second or two they make their way to the kitchen and I hug Ron as we both do whenever one or the other comes home, "Evie, you sure know how to make me run errands for you." Mark sighs putting the groceries on the counter.

"Lotte?"

"Cam?"

"What are you doing here?" The kids ask the same from each other.

I and Mark look at them, "Do you two know each other?" He asks.

Ron nods, "Yeah, she's my best friend from kinder. But Lotte what are you doing here?"

She giggles, "I'm here to visit Evie. I came with Daddy, aunt, and uncle. Come on, Cam. I'll introduce you to them!"

With that, she takes his hand and poof! Both the kids are out of the kitchen. We both laugh at Charlotte's nature and get to work. Mark may be the son of a famous designer. But his interests lie in baking. Of course, his parents respect his decision. Thankfully, he has a younger sister who's literally a prodigy in the designing industry.

I was making peanut brownie pizza and chocolate overload cupcakes. For the brownie pizza and cupcakes, the mix was prepared by Mark. I made the toppings for both. In the case of pizza, it is peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk stirred in medium-size pot/ saucepan until smooth and runny. As for the cupcakes I prepared the chocolate whip-cream and salted caramel sauce. So as to make it a bit less sweet.