Killing Intent

Song and singer for this chapter are as follows!

Song Name: Since U Been Gone
Singer Name: Kelly Clarkson
Cover By: First To Eleven

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING 💜
*********

Chapter No.12

Evelyn's POV:

I literally shiver at the word, her small smile disappears and regret takes over, "I thought they were my friends... But I guess I was wrong..."

"It's alright we all make mistakes. Look at this dummy I call my friend! She's the hot head between the two of us." I smile.

Ly scoffs, "Says Miss. I hate shopping."

"Says the one who can spend her entire fortune on her shopping spree!" I retort.

"Oh really? And who's the perfectionist? Who wants everything perfect." Ly says back.

"Oh really? Says the one who is unwilling to admit she likes Mark! And was ready to kick my butt the first time he introduced me to you."

She looks at me with killing intent, at that moment we hear giggling, making both of our heads turn towards the source, oh yeah somehow in our bicker we forgot there's a third person here, "You two are really funny. I'm sorry I couldn't hold it back."

We both look at her then back at each other and bust out laughing, Ly's stomach growls and my laugh goes to a new level, she hits me on my head, "Stupid! Of course, I'd be hungry after the exercise I had."

"Hmm, yeah, and what about the lasagna I made and you had 4 helpings of?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her.

"That was almost 2 hours ago... Hmm I can definitely for a pizza right about now, are you in?" Ly asks the girl.

She looks puzzled at us, at that moment her stomach growls, and she blushes, she looks like a doll! "Sweet! Since we're both hungry, Evie will pay."

I look at her, "Why me?"

"Because I just arrived today! You won't ask the guest to pay now will you?" Ly pouts.

"Umm... I can pay for it. It's the least I can do..." The girl timidly says.

I shake my head, "Don't I was just forcing her to pay. It's not a big deal. I'm gonna order buffalo hot n spicy wings too. You want to order something else, umm?"

I forgot I didn't know her name, she understands so she replies, "Anabella. And umm can I order curly fries?"

I smile at her, "Of course, you can! And any preference on the topping? Oh yeah, my name is Evelyn but call me Evie and she's Lyra."

I leave and place our order and go back to our booth and sit with Lyra, "So how did such a sweet girl like you end up with that bunch?" I ask.

"Umm... They're the most popular people in my school... I hung out with them because I didn't want to get bullied. They were okay... But today..."

"It's okay Bella, leave it. No need to explain everything. So which school do you study at?"

"Well, I'll be a senior this year. At Laurence Wood High." She looks surprised when I gave her a nickname but didn't oppose it.