Sense Of Security

Here is another chapter of your favorite book! Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment! Do either of them and I promise to update more often hehe.

Song Name: SAY YOU WON'T LET GO
S

inger Name: William Arthur
Cover By: KHS, Madilyn Bailey, & Joshua D. Evans

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.31

Evelyn's POV:

Today I'm kind of irritated since Uncle on purposely is holding a meeting with the Theodores' and Smiths'. If looks could kill the elder son of Mr. Smith would be buried 100 feet below the Earth. Today only Archer and Mr. Theodore are in the meeting and the same from the Smiths'.

To make matters worse, Uncle Bernard on purposely made the elder son sit beside me whereas Archer is seated on my opposite. And it doesn't help that Smiths' stood by Dream Palace even in the time of the collapse. Harold the son of Mr. Smith already has a girlfriend but he's teaming with Uncle because he wants them to have a taste of their own medicine and another thing that Uncle doesn't want me near them again. He's afraid that they'll hurt me again. I don't blame him but as far this plan goes why do I have a very bad feeling that they're trying to make Archer snap just to see his control and feelings for me?

I wanna leave the room but unfortunately, I can't... Why does Uncle Bernard loves to test people? I can only hope that nothing goes wrong.

"So Evie, as I was asking the fashion week in Milan the next week you're heading there with Lyra, right? Why don't you accompany me as my date for the event?" Harold asks.

I hear a snap and looking forward I see the pen Archer was holding snapped in two, "Wow, Mr. Theodore, I knew you guys have strength but this may not be the most appropriate place for demonstrating your strength." Harold says adding oil to the lit flame.

"Harold... I" Uncle takes over, "I think it's a fantastic idea, and Harold since you're from Milan why don't you show my niece around your hometown?"

My eyes snap to Uncle and his eyes hold humor as well as mischievousness, "Wonderful idea, Bernard! My wife has been missing Evelyn's company. She's a darling for us. It would be an honor for us to show her around, dear you've not made any reservations have you?"

"Actually Grey, I was hoping that maybe my daughter and niece can stay at yours," Uncle says.

"Actually..." This time Archer slams the conference table, "Sorry to interrupt, but Eve is already attending the event with me. She agreed to it. Besides, Lyra won't be accompanying her as she will be going the same day to France with Mark. So maybe some other time." Yikes! That was unexpected.

Uncle doesn't look happy, "Who are you to make decisions for my niece, last time I recall you left her when she needed you the most."

Archer looks Uncle square in the eyes, this time not backing out, "I regret not being there but there won't be a second time. I don't care how long I have to wait for that chance. And besides, she already accepted being my partner for the event. As long as Milan counts I've been there countless times and we Theodores have a summer house there so we'll stay there."

If anything uncle looks even angrier than before but this time Mr. Theodore takes over, "You don't need to worry Bernard, we're all going as a family, so you don't need to worry about Evelyn being alone. And you can trust us."