100% Stubborn

Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment.
Here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

Song Name: MAPS
Singer Name: Maroon5
Cover By: KHS, Alyson Stoner & MAX

Chapter No. 40

Evelyn's POV:

Lost in thought I don't notice that Archer's hold around my shoulder tightened, finally looking up into his stormy eyes he asks, "What's wrong, Pretty girl?"

His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips which automatically makes me blush. This man even without doing anything has this effect on me that is unexplainable. Seeing my blush he leans down and softly pecks my lips making me want more. But I'm still shaken up even now that I don't try to voice out my discontent.

"Eve? What's wrong? You've been quite ever since everyone went back. Don't worry, they'll visit first thing in the morning."

"I-I know... That's not what I was thinking about." I briefly close my eyes feeling his full attention on me,  and the tightening of arm around me has a calm feeling wash over me that I didn't even know I needed, "I was just thinking about the fact how much you guys suffered because of me for the last 2 months... I-I never for any of this to happen... That's why I asked you not to fall in love with me, Archer. You suffered so much because of me..."
Tears cascaded down my cheeks, immediately Archer wiped them away and made me look at him holding my face with a gentle but firm grip so I'd have to face him, "My sweet Eve, if anything I blame myself for not being there for you when you needed me the most 2 and a half years ago. I loved you then as well. But was a fool not to realize my love for you then. Pretty girl, I don't regret one bit falling in love with you. The pain you bore, without me by your side is what hurt me the most. I almost lost you, Pretty girl. Each and every day I prayed to the Lord above to allow me to see those beautiful blue-green eyes of my Pretty girl otherwise I don't know what I'd do."

I was going to protest when he kissed me, like kissed me expressing his frustration, love, worry and sadness all in once. Is that possible? I'd say so since this is what I was feeling myself. Being careful of my weak body Archer gently pulled me into his body meaning I was lying on top of him. After minutes of making out we both let go since it was becoming hard to breath.

This feeling of being near him and the sense of security I felt with him, the warm, fuzzy feeling and most of all the fact it felt as though I can't live without him, was more than I ever thought I'd be experiencing, burying my face in crook of his neck I hear him release a content sigh his one hand wounding around my waist and the other playing with my hair, has me smiling, "I love you, Archer."

At that moment I feel his body go rigid, I pull back a bit to see his expression but he doesn't let me move, "Archer?"

At that moment I feel him place a kiss on my head, "I love you too, Pretty girl, more than you can ever imagine."

I smile at his words and slowly sleep finally wins over my want to keep talking to him at which I literally pout, to which he chuckles, "Don't worry, Pretty girl, I'll be here when you wake up."

Letting out another yawn I sleepily nod my head and for the first time in months feel light-hearted whilst falling asleep.

In the morning I feel as though people are silently whispering and some are even giggling. Grrr... Don't they have something better to do? Then I feel content all of a sudden as someone is caressing my hair and since it feels so good I snuggle closer to the source. I hear the source literally chuckle. Huh???

Immediately, I open my eyes to see Archer's stormy grey eyes. They have their original sparkle in them once again which has me automatically smiling, "Good morning, Pretty girl."

I smile, "Good Morning, Archer." he kisses my forehead,  making me close my eyes.

But immediately I open them when I hear awe voices. Meaning turning my head, I see my entire family either standing or sitting looking at me smiles on their faces.

I blush, but still slowly sit up, since my body is still really weak. Archer helps me into a comfortable position, "Sweetie, how are you feeling?" Aunt Amalie asks, first.

"Better than before... I feel really weak. But I think at least it's better than yesterday." I smile.

She nods, and lightly squeezes my hands before letting go. We have as in I have light breakfast since I can't eat a lot of solid food due to my condition. Archer makes sure I eat properly before I force him to have his own breakfast. The entire day he stays with me. I try to convince him to go home to rest but that man is more stubborn than me that's for 100% sure.

I need a lot of help but take a quick shower, yes, in the hospital so that I can change into my comfortable clothes. Ly and Ana brought my clothes.

Since its still a bit chilly I wear a grey full sleeve shirt with pale pink fitted jeans

Since its still a bit chilly I wear a grey full sleeve shirt with pale pink fitted jeans. I get bored very easily Archer helps me walk but for a certain time after that he simply picks me up and yes, I've tried protesting but does this man budge? Oh heck no! But all the nurses and even my family only awe at his antics and I'm a blushing mess.

Right now we're seated in the garden on a bench. Oh I mean Archer is seated while I'm sitting on lap! Reason because likes me there are you completely serious right now?!

Seeing the view I lay my head on his chest and just breathe in his scent that always has this calming effect on me, I feel him lightly stroking my hair, "What are you thinking Pretty girl?"

I wasn't even looking at him yet he guessed that something's on my mind, "I know its late and even ridiculous but how is your wound?"

I ask in small voice not even wanting to remember that horrid day ever again, I feel his arm tighten around me and the one the caressing my head goes to my chin and makes me look up into his stormy grey eyes that are swirling with emotions but most of all love, "I recovered faster because I wanted to be healthy and in shape when my love and life finally awoke, so yeah I'm completely healed now, Pretty girl. Also don't once think about it anymore than necessary, I know if positions reversed you'd have taken the bullet for me as well."

I nod immediately making him chuckle, and in that moment his eyes and mine land on each other's lips and that's all it takes for him gently pull me into a kiss which quickly becomes heated as though we're trying to release our pent up frustration out as well as the longing for one another, he gently bites my lower lip and I gasp making him invade my mouth with his tongue. This is a new territory for me so I let him take the lead. He groans while completely dominating my mouth. Running out of air I give a firm tug to his letting him know I can't keep up anymore.

He let's go and we both are panting heavily as though we've just run the marathon, he kisses my forehead and pulls me into a gentle hug, "Thank you, Pretty  girl for coming back."