Like Father, Like Son

I'm absolutely so sorry for the delay in the chapters... But a lots been going on in my life... I know I'm only 19 so how could I have so many happenings?! But here I am! Damn I should consider writing a story about my life! LOL😂😂. But enough with my rant. Remember to Vote + Comment = Voment!

Song Name: I Don't Care
Singer Name: Ed Sheeran & Justin Beiber
Cover By: KHS & Cimorelli

Without further ado here is another chapter of LOVE WILL CONQUER!

💜HAPPY READING💜
⚜️⚜️⚜️

Chapter No.33

Archer's POV:

Kissing Eve is like no other experience for me. The innocence not only reflects from her actions but everything about her. It fills me with immense satisfaction that I'm her first kiss.

But more than that she's taking the risk to give us a chance. We had to come to Mom's boutique, which is in all major cities around the globe, due to the fact the brand which was supposed to send their latest design for some reason not only backed out but also didn't bother to apologize to Eve. I have a feeling it was done on purpose to embarrass Eve in this event. After all, she's one of the main attendances.

So right now me, my daughter and Mom are here whilst it's the 5th dress Mom has made her change because on all of them at least one of us had objected.

The next dress Eve steps out I'm completely blown away she looks absolutely stunning. Now I really don't want her to go to this event. The pale yellow off-shoulder dress is fitted at the waist and from there it's flowing. It wasn't the dress Mom sent her with but either way she looks beautiful in this one way more than the previous.

"What do you think?" She asks while giving the dress a little twirl.

The soft smile on her face means that she wants us to choose it even though she's asking for our opinion, I smile and nod while Mom and Charlotte or as she says Lotte go to her hugging her, "Evelyn dear this dress is absolutely gorgeous! You look stunning in it. Far more than the one I had suggested."

"Evie, you look like Belle! From beauty and the beast!" Charlotte giggles.

Eve matches her giggles with her own, "Thank you, Lotte. Actually, when I saw this dress I couldn't help but try it. It reminds me a lot of the story Daddy used to read to me, Beauty and The Beast. He often joked with me that I'm Belle just with blonde hair."

I walk up to them and place a peck on her lips unable to help myself and Mom gasps beside us whilst Eve's cheeks paint in the color pink making me smile, "He wasn't wrong in his perspective. But you're only my Belle, Pretty Girl."

I smile but the possessiveness in my voice is obvious, suddenly we both break out of the trance when I hear Charlotte's happy squealing, "Granny, granny, granny! Did you see that?! Daddy kissed Evie! Does this mean that you two are together?"

I laugh and pick my daughter into my arms, and nod, "We are, sweetheart. I see someone is very happy."

She nods excitedly, "I am, Daddy! Evie is everything and more I can ask for! She's the best! In the whole wide world!"

That earns her kiss on the cheek by Eve whilst she giggles, "Thank you, Lotte. It means a lot coming from you, sweetie pie."

"This has been the greatest news I've heard in some time, I'm happy for both of you, dearies," Mom says sniffling beside us.