Welcome to my cliche world!

....

Hello hello and Assalamualaikum!
First of all I hope you all are doing great and are sitting in the comfort of your beds with a warm cup of coffee in your hands perhaps? If not maybe, sitting in a lounge and you just stumbled upon my story? Whatever the reason it is, I welcome you all to join my inner world filled with cliche romance.

Hopefully you all will enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd love to hear your reviews and suggestions on this throughout my way and ill try my best to take them too. And it will make me extremely happy knowing someone is reading my book.

So basically this book I'd based upon Pakistani characters but people from all over the world and from any religion are welcome to join this journey.

Please please, if you all enjoy this story, dont forget to hit that 🌟 vote button, comment your thoughts and share this book with your friends:)

I'd also like to hear the cast for Characters and would love to share it with my readers + I'd like to dedicate my chapters to my readers so let me know who you are<3

I might warn you, there might be some grammatical and spelling mistakes but I'll try my best to avoid them as much as I can.

Anyways I think I have been talking for way too long now and I'll get on with the story.

Love ya all Xxx

....