Recovery 3

WOW, the third book!

I'm so excited...I hope you'll love it just like me!

It's such a fun to write it...

So many unexpected things will happen...you have to be strong :)

Please let me know how you like it. And share it with your friends!

You can find me on twitter: justin94_swaggy

I love you!

VOTE VOTE VOTE! 

-----------------------------------------------------

01/11/2016

You're still somehow

still here with me
after all these moth you persecuting me in my dreams.
I still do not want you to go
I still cannot quite understand you
why what how should I believe you?

I never want to lose my head again
I will never risk my heart again
I will never feel such pain again
because of you.

I never want to be alone again
I will never be lonely again
never again suffer so terribly
because of you.

But none is like you
I admit it now finally.

What would have become of us
House…child’s…dog
sometimes I caught myself fantasizing.

We ruined it ourselves
the great dream of happiness
you know that I still miss you.

*******

YOUR POV

Justin's new song played on the radio, what almost brought me to cry again. He makes it sound as if I was to blame and he isn’t alone with that. All his fans also believe that I'm to blame for the situation. Although I haven’t done anything. I turned it off, I cannot stand this pain anymore. Only a few minutes separated me from my goal. Johanna was waiting at home for me. Miriam and Marissa come by today and we wanted to have a girls night. Watching movies and eating was the plan. I haven’t seen the two for a long time. I have seen no one actually in the last few months beside Johanna. Working at Leonardo’s took a lot of time and was quite what I needed, so I could distract myself.

I parked where I park for 6 months now, took a deep breath and pulled the key from the ignition. Okay, (YN) smile that will be fun.

“Finally! I thought I have to cook.” Johanna cheered when I opened the door to the apartment. She hugged me briefly what immediately kept me stiffen. Physical closeness is not pleasant for me, at least not anymore. I forced myself to smile at her, because she has to endure my bad mood for months.

“Have you purchased?” I asked her after I took off my jacket and shoes and went in the open kitchen. I washed my hands, beaming as Johanna opened the refrigerator, proud that she hadn’t forgotten it.

“When the girls come?” I asked as I pulled the chicken out of the fridge.

“In 30 minutes, you've got the movies?” Johanna question and began to cut the vegetables. I nodded, Johanna turned on the TV. The weather for the next few days in LA will be beautiful, as Jo asked me whether we might want to go to the beach on the weekend. I nodded but knew that I will find an excuse not to go with her as always. I was sorry that I was sitting in this hole of depression, but I couldn’t help it.