02. LOS ANGELES, 2020

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ LOS ANGELES, 2020.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

i wish that there was a way thati could 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 you back to life

i could 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 you back to life.
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

LOS ANGELES, 2020.

     LOS Felix High School, Los Angeles had just let their students out of another class of the day. The hallways were bustling to the brim, full of people coming to and from their studies, the sounds of shouting, excited and happy voices filling the hallways. Amongst them walked a girl with her head down, all on her own.

Julie Molina, one of Los Felix's most promising music students. Or at least she was before her mother passed away. When Julie lost her mom a year ago, the magic of music was sucked out of her life. Music was always her mother's thing, it was the thing she shared and loved most in the world and the idea of playing or even listening to music without her mom was hard to even think about.

Julie had the potential to be a star. She just needed to find her way back.

Weaving through the hustle and bustle of people, when Julie finally reached her locker, one of her best friends was already waiting there for her, her own locker door open right beside Julie's. Ashley, the junior that Julie and their best friend Flynn had taken under wraps three years before. You would think it would be the other way around, the junior taking the sophomores under their wing, but it had always been Julie and Flynn taking care of Ashley until a year ago.

Ashley almost didn't notice that Julie had appeared beside her. The junior was too busy doing what she always did when she opened her locker - staring mournfully at the picture of her big brother which she had taped to the inside of the door, a photo she kept there to remind herself why she was here and why she was even apart of the esteemed music program.

Ashley had lost her big brother in an accident before she was even born. In 1995 when her big brother Alex was seventeen, he and two of his best friends passed away after getting on the wrong side of a tainted hotdog. It wasn't any way to die, but that was how it had happened. It had been twenty-five years since.

In those twenty-five years, Ashley had been born.

She hadn't known of her brothers existence her whole life. She was protected from the information by her parents, mainly her father, so she wouldn't begin to mourn for the brother she would never know at an age where she wouldn't understand. When Ashley was twelve and began to question who the boy was in almost every family photo in her home, her parents had caved and told her.