20. INTENSITY

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ━━ INTENSITY.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

i really do 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 that you are thegreatest thing to ever happen to me  ・ 。゚☆: *

greatest thing to ever happen to me
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     "BOYS," Coach Barron addressed the dance class that was standing in front of him, but mostly focused his words on the boys in the room that belonged to his lacrosse team, "I want you to focus and leave it all out on the field."

     There was a drabble of confused mumbles across the studio.

     "You're losing em, Frank." Their dance teacher looked to him with a condescending look but he denied it as their dance teacher raised her eyebrows. "Breathe in... shake out your nerves. Surrender to the music and to your partner."

     As Ashley and Luca were relaxing their muscles - Ashley still wasn't too impressed with the fact she was dancing with Luca after everything he'd done, but there was no way of getting out of it now - the blonde saw a flash of movement in the corner. Maybe a late dancer? That sometimes happened.

     Ashley didn't pay too much mind until she heard Julie hissing at her.

     "Ash Attack, what is he doing here?" Julie was keeping her voice as low as she could, subtly pointing towards the corner of the room where Ashley had seen the movement and when she looked, she realised why Julie was so alarmed.

      Reggie. He had either come through the door or poofed his way into the studio, but he was standing there, looking across the sea of dancers until his eyes fell on Ashley and he grinned, waving at her like a madman as if him being there wasn't weird in any way. He clearly didn't think anything wrong of it, though.

     She had known he was up to something.

     "Jules, I don't even know why he does half the stuff he does anymore." They were lucky their dance teacher was taking her time putting the music CD in the stereo and neither Luca nor Nick were paying attention. "First he appears in the hallway out of the blue, looks like he wants to kill my ex-best friend and now he shows up in the middle of our dance performance? If I could kill him, I would."

     "Well, for one, he's already dead, so killing him would be impossible." Ashley looked up to Reggie again while Julie was talking to see that he had moved from the corner of the room all the way towards her - Ashley was suddenly regretting letting her teacher put her and Julie right up at the front. She watched as he sat on the floor, leaning up against the mirror with his knees up to his chest.

     "And two, I don't think he would care what you did to him at this point, kill him or hit him, as long as he gets to be near you. You know what he's like."