14. FLASHBACKS

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ━━ FLASHBACKS.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

i hate getting 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀 fromthings i don't want to remember   ・ 。゚☆: *

things i don't want to remember
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

EVENTUALLY, when Julie, Ashley and Flynn arrived at the front door of Carrie's home, Ashley had started to regret letting Julie drag her into this mess of coming after the boys. Julie had clearly forgotten that Carrie's home had a security gate - "Seriously, Julie, I need these hands to play the guitar and if they're all cut up by barbed wire, it's gonna be your fault!" Ashley had yelled to her while Flynn couldn't stop giggling - and by the time all three of them had made it over alive, Ashley wanted to go home. Or back to the studio.

Anywhere that wasn't Carrie's house preferably.

The drive up to the house was huge - so huge that Flynn almost tripped more than once and Ashley to grab her arm to haul her back to her feet again - and by the time the three of them had reached the front door, they were all out of breath.

Flynn rang the doorbell while Ashley hid behind the large dark oak wood of the door. If she could prevent Carrie from seeing her till the very last possible minute, she would. Julie stuck her head around the door to look through the glass and when she saw Carrie coming, she shot back behind the door again.

When the door swung open, Carrie looked the least bit impressed to see them.

"Hey!" All three of the girls greeted her in sync.

"What are you three doing here?" Carrie looked at all three of them in turn, a glare in her eyes as she did. "How'd you get over the security gate?"

"Teamwork!" Julie had her hands on her hips, still out of breath.

"With great difficulty." Ashley had mumbled it under her breath as she stroked her scratched hands. She couldn't believe she had let Julie convince her into this.

"Do you have a band-aid? The barbed wire's new."

Carrie was having none of it.

"What do you want?" The girl placed a hand on her hip.

"Uh... just thought you should know that Julie and Ashley's band are playing at the dance tonight." Flynn laughed awkwardly and Ashley internally face-palmed. Had they no plan whatsoever? Did they not even think this through?

"Now you know!" Julie smiled at Carrie as best she could.

"You guys are acting weirder than usual." Carrie looked at Flynn and Julie again before her eyes landed on Ashley. "Except you. You're particularly quiet."