26. SAYING GOODBYE

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 ━━ SAYING GOODBYE.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

don't cry because it's over,smile because it 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱  ・ 。゚☆: *

smile because it 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     "ASHLEY, I promise you that pacing the floor of the studio isn't going to make them come home any quicker." Julie chuckled from where she was sitting on the studio's sofa, watching her best friend pace the floor like a woman on a mission. "I genuinely feel like I'm watching Alex have another existential crisis."

     Ashley bit back a chuckle, pausing in the middle of the floor.

     "I mean, this could really be happening, you know that right?" Ashley caught Julie's eye. "We could be playing the Orpheum tonight, we could be opening for Panic! At The Disco, we could be performing in front of all of those people, I-"

     Julie was about to point something out but Ashley had already noticed.

     "Hands." Ashley had felt her hands trembling from the moment the boys had whooshed away from the studio. She balled her hands into fists to try and cease the trembling. "I caught them this time. I'm getting better at it, you know."

     Both of them smiled at one another.

     It really was a day to be stressing, if there ever was one worth the stress. The boys had somehow managed to get in touch with Willie, Alex's ghost friend, and they had devised a plan to make it so somehow, Julie and the Phantoms would end up performing at the Orpheum that night as an opening act for Panic! At The Disco. Ashley couldn't believe it could even be possible for them to do.

     It would be the biggest show any of them had ever done.

     Before Ashley could carry on pacing, there was whooshing from in front of the coffee table and when Ashley turned to look at the space which had a few seconds ago been empty, the boys were stood there, all three of them grinning.

     "Oh my gosh!" Julie spoke before Ashley could even open her mouth, standing from where she had been sitting on the sofa. "What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch the video? Did they like us? Are we playing tonight? Can someone answer me, why is no one talking-"

     Before Julie could continue to ramble, Ashley placed her hand over the girls mouth, giggling as Julie continued to speak until she shut up.

     "Woah! That's a lot of questions." Reggie held his hands out.

     "What she means-" Ashley shot Julie a look and took her hand down, Julie smiling sarcastically at her- "is how are things looking? Did Willie manage this master plan? Gosh, Julie, and you were laughing at me for pacing."