29. ENDING THE FIGHT

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ━━ ENDING THE FIGHT.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

sometimes we need to lose the small𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 in order to win the war  ・ 。゚☆: *

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

sometimes we need to lose the small
𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 in order to win the war
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     "SERIOUSLY, Ashley, you have to tell me how you did that!" Ray Molina was still gushing at his daughter's best friend as he, Ashley, Julie and Carlos began making their way up the path towards the Molina household. "You just appeared on stage by magic and it looked like you were one of the holograms!"

     "A magician never reveals her secrets, pops." Ashley winked, grinning. She had called Ray 'pops' for as long as she could remember. It had been his idea in the first place after he had begged her to stop calling him Mr Molina and Ashley couldn't remember the time when she hadn't seen him as a second father.

     After the crowd at the Orpheum had finished cheering and clapping for Julie, Ashley and their band who had disappeared, the two girls had run to the side of the stage and attacked a Flynn into a ginormous hug. This was the moment that Ashley truly felt like she was going to cry, a mixture of relief and gut-wrenching sadness filtering through her system, but she had managed to hold it back.

     As Julie had changed back into some normal-feeling clothes, before her family came up to congratulate them, and Ashley had released herself from the leather jacket, Ashley had been forced to relay to her and Flynn what had happened and how on earth she had managed to poof onto the stage like a hologram.

     Ashley had told them everything from the moment she met Caleb in the studio to the moment she had almost collapsed on to the Orpheum stage. The only part she had left out was the threat that Caleb had left with her, the words still rolling around in her head - now the boys had crossed over, that didn't matter, right?

     When the Molina family had burst through the doors of the dressing room, there had been a lot of words thrown around at once. A lot of congratulations and praise and then Ray Molina questioning Ashley over and over again about how she had managed to appear on the stage like a hologram. Had Julie known? Had the tech crew known? Had she planned it with the band beforehand?

     Ashley had had to throw together a story fast but she managed it.

     In the end, they had stayed to watch a few of Panic! At The Disco's setlist songs, watching in secret from the back of the room - after Brendon Urie had managed to corner Julie and Ashley to praise them for their performance, which had sent both Ashley and Julie spiralling into a pit of astonishment - and had decided to head home, Ashley tucked in the back seat of Ray Molina's car.