28. STAND TALL

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ━━ STAND TALL.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

even if i'm the last standingi'ma 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹, i'ma stand tall  ・ 。゚☆: *

i'ma 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹, i'ma stand tall
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     JULIE sat at the mirror in her dressing room, giving herself a reassuring look through the glass. She was trying her hardest to ignore the annoying, erratic pounding of her heart behind her ribs, hurting her chest with the ferocity if it.

     She jumped when there was a knock on the dressing room door.

     "Hey, Julie!" It was the sound of Rob, the Orpheum's stage manager who had been taking care of her since she got there, calling to her. "I've got your roadie."

     Just the one? There was supposed to be two.

     "Come in."

     The dressing room door opened and Flynn was stood on the threshold.

     "Holograms are good to go, boss." Flynn made her way into the room.

     "Best roadie ever." Julie smiled at Rob as she began to speak.

     "I'll be back in a few minutes to walk you to the stage."

     "Thanks, Rob." Julie smiled at the man again as he made his way from the room. Flynn seemed to be waiting for her moment to scream, holding out till Rob had left the room and closed the door before she started to get excited.

     "You see this backstage pass?" Flynn held her VIP pass up and shook it excitedly, the grin wide on her face. "I had sushi with Brendon Urie!"

     "Good for you." Julie was smiling at her friend, chuckling a little. "I threw up in the car on the way over here. Ashley called it, but I didn't believe her."

     "And you still look amazing," Flynn smirked. "Where is Ashley anyway?"

     "I don't know, I'll be honest." Julie was trying to hide that her hands were shaking a little from where they were sitting in her lap, hoping Flynn would pass it off as nerves as she balled her hands into fists. "She left her keys in the studio before we left and went back to grab them. We left without her."

     "Maybe she got stuck in traffic on her way over here? There was a lot when I was on my way and she could be stuck." Flynn shrugged. "Anyways, I made friends with the tech crew. You guys are gonna love what we have planned."

     Flynn's eyes suddenly started wandering around the room.

     "The guys are here, right?"