30. SO WILL I

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ━━ SO WILL I.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

just say you'll always be there, i knowyou'll always be there, and 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶  ・ 。゚☆: *

you'll always be there, and 𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

ASHLEY listened from the comfort of her bedroom as her parent's car engine sputtered into life in front of the house, and she pictured the car rolling in reverse as it left the driveway, off on whatever errands her parents had to go and run.

The blonde would be home alone for a few hours, or just for an hour or so until Julie and Flynn came over to keep her company, while her parents went out to run some errands and take advantage of their weekend work freedom.

It felt nice to be alone. After everything that had happened, after all the things that had changed since Julie and Ashley were somehow able to touch the boys, life had felt a little upside down for Ashley, things hadn't stopped, so it was nice for her to just sit back and relax for a moment, by herself in her room.

By herself in her room. As if that was going to last long.

It was the bed dipping that Ashley noticed before the whooshing sound. The whooshing sound which came alongside the boys still having their ghostly powers had become so like second nature to Ashley now that she barely even noticed it anymore. However, the feeling of someone nestled in beside her made her jump.

"Jesus Christ!" Ashley placed a hand to her heart as her breath hitched in her throat from the sudden surprise, turning her head to see who had just joined her on her bed beside her as if she didn't already know. Reggie. He was lying beside her on his side, head propped up on his hand as he grinned at her joyfully.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I just saw your parents leave, thought I would stop by while you don't have to be afraid that they'll think you're talking to yourself." The grin never left his face as he spoke and it was hard for Ashley to stay surprised to see him or act angry that he had frightened her. She eventually ended up chuckling, breaking.

"You've been spying on my house?" Ashley raised her eyebrows at the boy accusingly and even then he didn't stop smiling. "That's not creepy at all."

Reggie chuckled and Ashley, completely unable to be angry with him for any more than a few seconds, chuckled, shaking her head. She had wanted to be alone, but if that meant being alone with Reggie then she would take it.

"So, how did you know I'd be home?" Ashley shuffled a little to the side of her bed so Reggie could move across the mattress some more, giving him less likely a chance of toppling off the side. "For all you knew, I could've been out."