10. FLYING SOLO

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐓𝐄𝐍 ━━ FLYING SOLO.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

and if 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 hurts you,i'm gonna get hurt too  ・ 。゚☆: *

i'm gonna get hurt too
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

AFTER not wanting to talk to the boys for being inconsiderate enough to go through Julie's private things, Ashley ended up sitting on the edge of the piano with the both of them as Luke tried to figure out the rhythm and timing for the song he was trying to create from Julie's dream box poem.

Reggie was stood beside her and every now and again he went from looking at the poem to looking at Luke and then smiling at Ashley all in some kind of cycle.

God, he was so cute.

Luke was singing along to the lyrics with his melody softly as Reggie drummed a light beat on the piano's top until one of the lyrics caught his attention.

"When she says, "deep dish," is she talking about, like, pizza, or-" Reggie was cut off by Ashley choking on a giggle, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Oh my god, Reg." The girl buried her face in her hands, shaking her head.

The bassist was about to say something more when there were a whoosh and a popping sound and within the next millisecond, Alex was sitting in the middle of Luke and Reggie on the edge of the piano, grinning at them all.

"Oh!" Reggie seemed surprised. "Oh, hey, man. Where you been?"

"Um, kinda everywhere." Ashley didn't miss how his eyes were brighter than they had been when he left and he was smiling like an idiot, clearly no longer as stressed out as he had been before. "Yeah. No, I met a new ghost friend."

"For real?" Reggie's eyes widened.

"Yeah, he answered a ton of questions." Alex was still smiling and Ashley had a feeling, almost like sisters instincts, that there was more to this 'friend' than Alex was letting on - she made a mental note to ask him about it later.

"Yeah? Like whether-" Luke tore his journal out from underneath Alex, who had landed on it when he poofed back into the studio, a guitar pick between his teeth- "Julie and Ashley are gonna join the band or not?"

"Uh, well, we didn't really get to that." Alex looked at Luke only briefly. "And Ashley is right here, why don't you just ask her to join now?"

"I'm trying to be mad at them?" Ashley tried not to smile too wide. "They did something they shouldn't have to Julie and I'm not happy, but don't take me sitting on the piano as weakness, I have not given in as of yet."