21. EDGE OF GREAT

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━━ EDGE OF GREAT.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

that this 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 is ours to own, 'causewe're standing on the edge of great  ・ 。゚☆: *

we're standing on the edge of great
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

WITH the party in full swing, Ashley could feel the panic beginning to bubble under her skin as she watched the crowd of students grow bigger through a small crack in the closed garage doors. The garden was slowly but surely filling up.

It was different than the last show they had performed at. The last show had been mostly record executives and people out and about in Hollywood looking for new people across the music scene. This was people from school. If something went wrong during this gig there was no way to escape the repercussions.

And, low and behold, Luca had shown up even after Ashley had avoided talking to him about it. The blonde had a feeling that Flynn probably harssed him in the hallway, convincing him to come, even though she didn't want him there.

At least he wouldn't see her until she went out to perform with Julie and the boys. Ashley was hiding in the garage until the very last moment she could.

Both Julie and Ashley had been sticking by their words to Flynn to the best of their ability though, which was worth something. Of course, when they were in the studio they had to talk to Luke and Reggie because without communication, how was anybody going to know what was going on that night?

It had been difficult and Alex had constantly been shooting Julie and Ashley weird, anxious looks - for him, the distance to both Reggie and Luke from the girls had come out of nowhere and there was a pit inside him that was yelling that they had done something wrong again and upset them both - but neither Julie nor Ashley had looked Reggie or Luke in the eyes the whole time.

They were both feeling it, but they said nothing.

Ashley, still distracted by the gathering group of people outside the studio, jumped when she felt a hand on her wrist, tugging her away from the door.

"Hands." It was Julie, holding onto her wrists and she lifted them to just below Ashley's chin - they were trembling again, Ashley having not noticed, as per usual. "Alex could see them trembling from the other side of the room. He asked me to come and check on you to make sure that everything was okay."

Ashley was tempted to look across to her brother but knew Reggie was with him, so didn't, knowing she would be too tempted to catch the bassist's eyes.

"What's getting you so worked up, Ash Attack?" Julie placed a finger under Ashley's chin so she could lift the girls face, so Ashley was looking her in the eyes. "Is it Luca? I can kick him out if you want me to, I mean-"