04. WAKE UP

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ━━ WAKE UP.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

so get up, get out, 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 that spark,you know the rest by heart  ・ 。゚☆: *

you know the rest by heart
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     JULIE had had a night if that was what you could call it.

     After finding the ghost of a boyband in her mom's studio, she had kicked them out and tried to carry on with her night as if nothing had happened. Eating dinner with her dad and brother, hiding things from her tia - the usual. Until the moment where her dad finally realised she had been kicked off the music program and while he was trying to lecture her - after her brother had tried to rescue her - music had started playing suddenly, and loudly, from the studio.

     Julie hadn't left the stereo on. Of course, it was the boys.

     But her dad could hear the music. So could her little brother. The whole neighbourhood could probably hear them. It had taken Julie by a bolt of surprise.

     Julie had stormed off outside to scold them for one, staying in the studio when she had specifically told them that they had to leave and two, playing instruments in the dead of the evening for the whole neighbourhood to hear.

     Baring in mind they hadn't cared that they might've woken up the eldery or anything. All they were bothered about was that they could play music again.

     Julie had become frustrated with them once more and had stormed away but after a talk with the boys outside the studio, a deep talk where they discussed the things that had been hanging in the air, discovered that Julie's mom had passed away and that she was a super talented women - Julie didn't need anyone to tell her that, she already knew it, and she missed her so much - Julie had caved and allowed the boys to stay in the studio for as long as they needed to.

     It was surprising how much such a little interaction had spurred Julie on.

     When she woke up the next morning, after getting ready for school, she had willingly gone into her mom's studio to check on the boys and make sure they were okay. Julie couldn't find them anywhere - she couldn't help but wonder whether they really had left this time, when her attention was drawn to some piano music which had been left sitting on top of the piano for the world to see.

     Luke had told her about this last night.

     There was a pull inside Julie, a draw so strong towards the piano keys it was like she wasn't controlling her fingers. As she started playing, she read the words of the song in her mind, singing them before she even knew what she was doing.