𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒: EMILY PATTERSON

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ━━ EMILY PATTERSON.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

all of the lines rehearsed𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 from my mind  ・ 。゚☆: *

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 from my mind
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"ARE you sure you still want to do this?" Ashley looked across at her best friend, watching as his eye trailed the house for a moment, taking it in. "You know you can always just poof out and go back to the studio if you need to."

"I'm sure." Luke nodded, just once, and it was enough confirmation for Ashley to reach out and ring the doorbell to see if anyone would come. "Besides; my best friend and my mom meeting for the first time in years? I wanna see that."

Ashley smiled a little, taking a step back away from the door to wait.

After Reggie and Alex had brought her and Julie to the Patterson household for the first time almost a month ago now, Ashley had been wishing and wondering what it would be like to go and visit Luke's mom for herself. Her mom had so many good things to say about the woman and was constantly gushing over how excited Emily Patterson would be to see her so grown up.

After a talk with Luke, and a confession as to what she knew, she was surprised when the boy was excited about the news - she figured he would be mad at her for spying, though it wasn't technically her fault if the boys had brought her in the first place, but he was just excited and since she had spoken to him he had asked every day when she was going to visit and if he could tag along too.

After a while, Ashley had finally given in.

The blonde watched Luke for a moment, gaging for some kind of reaction, maybe a look in his eyes that told her he didn't really want to be there, but he truly looked excited. Ashley had noticed his change in attitude towards visiting his parents, most of the time at least, since Julie had come to visit with Luke's song for his mom. He seemed happier to be there, happier to see her and sit with her, his regret about leaving her having settled, even if just a little.

Ashley, lost in thought as she watched Luke, almost jumped when the front door of the house opened and Emily Patterson was standing on the threshold.

"Emily?" Ashley knew her mom had messaged the woman before she had arrived, letting her know she was coming, but Ashley wondered whether the woman would still be able to recognise her after so many years. "I'm-"

"Ashley!" She remembered. "Oh my goodness, you look so grown up."

Taking Ashley by a bolt of surprise, the woman pulled the blonde into a sudden tight hug and any nervous breath Ashley had been holding on her chest was puffed out between her teeth as the woman hugged her. She heard a chuckle and when she turned her head, Luke was smiling at the both of them. She had told him before they left the studio that while his mother couldn't yet see him - though it was still a very possible potential, so they had to be careful while they were there - Ashley would give her all the love he couldn't to the best of her ability.