06. TOGETHER

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐒𝐈𝐗 ━━ TOGETHER.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

alone we can do so little; 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 we can do so much  ・ 。゚☆: *

𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 we can do so much
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

ASHLEY didn't last very long in the studio with the boys and Julie, no matter how hard she tried to ground herself so that she could stay. She couldn't stop trembling, thinking about how impossibly impossible it was that her brother and his band had come back as ghosts. She managed another extra fifteen minutes with them as the boys introduced themselves as the band Sunset Curve and played a small tune for her before she told Julie she needed to go home.

"Don't worry Ashley." Julie rubbed her friend's shoulder, no look of judgement in her eyes whatsoever. "I cannot even imagine how overwhelming this whole thing must be for you. Will you be okay driving home alone or do you want me to see if my dad can drop you off? You could leave your car here till tomorrow."

Ashley wanted to accept the offer, afraid her hands may tremble too much on the way home for her to drive safely but she shook her head - the desperate want to be alone for a while was overriding her sense of worry by a mile.

"I'll be okay." Ashley leaned down to pick her bag up which she had flung into the corner of the studio when she'd gotten over the initial shock of seeing her brother. "I'll call you when I get home, just so you know I'm safe, alright?"

Julie nodded, smiling softly, watching as Ashley walked towards the studio doors to leave, before the girl leapt from her seat to run towards her.

"Hey, Ash Attack," Julie didn't miss the look of affection that flashed through Reggie's eyes as Julie grabbed her friend's wrist to prevent her from leaving for a moment. "I know this is my mom's studio, and it's been in isolation for a while but you, me and her used to hang in this place all the time so it's kind of a shared thing now. Whenever you want to come in here to see your brother and the boys, or even just sit with them if that's what you want to do, you can, even if I'm not in here. Technically, they were your boys before they were mine."

Ashley couldn't find the words to speak so she just nodded, melting into the hug Julie was offering her when she pulled the blonde into her arms. Julie wanted to insist that Ashley get a ride home but she knew pushing Ashley to the brink when she was feeling the way she did wasn't a good idea.

After a moment, the two girls pulled away and Ashley gave Julie her first, genuine smile before waving at the boys a little and leaving the studio.

"Ashley seems nice." Reggie waited till he was certain the blonde girl would be too far away to hear his words before he grinned and started to speak.