13. THE BETRAYAL

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ━━ THE BETRAYAL.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

the saddest thing about 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 isthat it never comes from your enemies  ・ 。゚☆: *

that it never comes from your enemies
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     AFTER maybe an hour of rehearsing for the school dance, Alex appeared from nowhere, walking right through the garage doors and into the studio.

     "Oh, hey big brother!" Ashley was sitting beside Julie at the piano and shot a smile at Alex. She had missed him. That's what it was like now, having a brother. When he wasn't around, she missed him more than she would like to admit.

     "Where have you been, man?" Luke spoke up. "We need to start practising."

     "Yeah? For what?" Alex looked towards Julie and Ashley as the doors to the studio swung open to reveal Flynn standing on the threshold. She made a pose.

     "Dance news!" She grinned wide before dropping her arms. "I don't have a date. But, I don't care because I'm so psyched to see you guys perform again."

     "Oh man! We're playing a dance?" Ashley couldn't tell whether he was happy or disappointed. She was going to go along the disappointed route.

     "Of course dude." Luke threw himself down into a chair, taking a moment to breath after playing so long. "That's how we get a following nowadays."

     "Yeah, get with the program, big brother." Ashley smirked at him.

     "What?! The guys are here?!" Flynn's grin widened as she waved in the other direction to the boys, the complete wrong way to them. "Hey guys!"

     "Other way, sweetie." Julie and Ashley said it at the same time, chuckling.

     Flynn spun and waved in the direction of the boys, and even though Flynn couldn't see them, Alex and Reggie waved back to her - social butterlfies.

     "Ok, well, now that Alex has graced us with his presence, can we start working?" Luke waved his arm at Ashley's brother, still grinning.

     "Yes!" Julie grinned. "We're gonna rehearse. You wanna stick around?"

     "I'm supposed to blow up five hundred balloons for the school dance," Flynn looked as if she was going to reject Julie's offer, "but this sounds way better."

     There wasn't even a pause before Julie's little brother Carlos appeared in the doorway of the studio, calling out for whoever was in there.

     "Hey, Julie." Carlos walked into the studio and walked straight through Alex - Ashley choked on a laugh as her brother looked down at himself with a bemused expression. "Rememeber those orbs in dads pictures? I... I think they're ghosts."