09. START OF SOMETHING

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ━━ START OF SOMETHING.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

you've got to do whatever it takesto 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 the ones you love  ・ 。゚☆: *

to 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 the ones you love
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     ASHLEY had only managed one class before she had shuffled off to the nurse, the panic she was feeling after her altercation with Carrie weighing too heavy on her chest - she had spent most of the morning mostly unable to breathe normally and her calculus teacher had sent her to the nurse when she could tell that Ashley was distressed and struggling to focus in her classes.

     It wasn't the first time the nurses office had sent Ashley home because of her anxious tendencies, and it wasn't going to be the last. Ashley knew that.

     Ashley had sent Julie a text message - in the middle of class, mind you - telling her what had happened and that she wouldn't be able to take her home and Julie said it was fine, that she would get the bus back, but she needed to see her after school to figure out what the heck they were going to do about Flynn.

     Ashley was going to go home straight home and hide in the attic with Alex's stuff, but then remembered that her mom was going to be home and she didn't quite want to have that conversation with her yet, so Ashley found herself driving to the only other place she knew she would be safe until Julie finished school.

     The boys.

     They had already been in the studio when she had entered and Luke had taken one look at her and immediately pelted her with questions about why she was there and why she wasn't in school but she had brushed them off with a frown and he didn't question her further. He was smart enough to know when someone was struggling but he was also wise enough to know when to lay off.

     If Ashley wanted to talk about it, she would.

     The blonde girl had thrown herself down onto one of the studio's armchairs, curling up in the corner, not saying too much as she listened to the guys babble to each other. Every now and again she would look up to see Reggie already watching her from the studios sofa and when she caught his gaze, he grinned at her, the grin she loved so much. He did it every time.

     Ashley had only been there ten minutes when her brother started pacing in front of the coffee table, like he was trying to dig grooves into the floor, Luke and Reggie watching him from the sofa with concern in their expressions.

     Half of Ashley wanted to know why he was pacing the studio like a man on a mission but the other half of her just didn't have the energy to worry.