22. DEAL-MAKERS

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ DEAL-MAKERS.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

sometimes a deal with the𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 is better than no deal at all  ・ 。゚☆: *

𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 is better than no deal at all
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     LUCA Martinez was miserable if that was what you could even call his mood.

     Ever since he had seen Ashley and Julie perform with their hologram band the night before, his mood had been out of whack. He had seen his ex-best friend in school that day and people were beginning to grow a fanbase around her and Julie and were taking photos with the two of them in the school hallways.

     He had always known Ashley was born to be a star, he had seen it in her from the first day they met, he just thought the day she would become one she would be by his side, not Julie's and a band that didn't even live in the U.S.

     But that had been his own fault. He had messed up, not her.

     And now he had to watch her fall in love with someone else.

     Taking a puff of a sigh, he leant forwards slightly so his skateboard slipped down the ramp at the skatepark, swiftly passing a few of his friends. Skateboarding wasn't something Luca did often - most days he didn't even like skateboarding, he would so much prefer to be sitting in his room with his guitar and his writing journal - but when he was miserable and stressed out, it was his boys at the skatepark that always had the power to cheer him up.

     But even on that day, they weren't helping. All he could think about was Ashley and how much he had messed up with her, how badly things had gone in a direction he didn't want them to. How she looked at that bassist.

     Luca was so unfocused that he almost crashed right into one of his friends. He managed to put a foot down to stop them colliding into each other, but Luca slipped in a moment of unfocused attention and ended up crashing, his shoulder bumping into the middle of the ramp and he ended up flat on his back.

     It wasn't as if he hadn't felt that kind of pain before. In the early days, when he had first started to skate and was still trying to teach himself the basics of it all, he had spent more time on the ground than he had on his actual board.

     He winced as he sat up, shoulder aching until he saw a hand reach for him.

     "Head somewhere else, man?" Luca recognised the voice. He grabbed hold of the hand with his own that wasn't holding his sore shoulder, allowing whoever it was to haul him off the ground. "What's got you looking so bummed?"