05. REVEALED TRUTHS

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ━━ REVEALED TRUTHS.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

all the 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 comeback but he never does  ・ 。゚☆: *

back but he never does
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     ASHLEY heard the music before she even opened the garage doors.

It stopped her in her tracks for a moment, the sounds of guitar, bass and drums spilling from an open window or two attached to the side of the studio, but only for a moment - now the studio was back in use again, and Julie was back in there from time to time, maybe Julie's dad had accidentally left the stereo on.

     Ashley was forever doing that when it came to her brother's music.

     Flinging open the garage doors with as much strength as she could muster - those doors had always been tough to open - Ashley spotted the guitar she was looking for on the wall of the studio. It was the first thing she saw.

     The next thing that she saw however was the stereo. The stereo which was definitely switched off. Maybe even unplugged by the looks of things.

     The music had stopped abruptly as Ashley had flung open the studio doors and there were hushed voices coming from her left, a direction in which she really didn't want to look. Hushed voices meant people. And it definitely wasn't Ray or Carlos from the sounds of it. She wasn't alone in the studio.

     There was a part of Ashley, the responsible area of her, that was urging her to just focus on the guitar, wanting her to hone in on picking it up, leaving and not even looking in the direction of the hushed voices which were still whispering, almost as if they weren't afraid of getting caught. Could they actually see Ashley?

     But as they always say, curiosity killed the cat.

     Ashley took a deep breath as she stepped further into the studio, her eyes squeezed shut, turning ever so slightly to the direction of the hushed voices before opening her eyes. She didn't know what to expect when she did.

     And there, right in front of her as if it was nothing, were three boys.

     The two in the front of the trio both held guitars in their hands, looks of shock plastered across their faces, almost frozen in place. The boy on the drums was barely visible behind his friends, but he seemed just as frozen in place.

     "Well, this is a surprise," Ashley said, the fight or flight response in her telling her to run away, but she stayed stock still where she was, crossing her arms to her chest. "Julie has been hiding cute boys in her garage all this time. Figures."