16. OLD NEWS

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ━━ OLD NEWS.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

sometimes you miss the𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, not the person  ・ 。゚☆: *

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀, not the person
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     ASHLEY did not want to go into school the morning after the dance and if she didn't have a sworn duty - or, at least that's what Flynn called it - to take the two sophomores to school, she probably wouldn't have woken up early for it.

     Julie definitely didn't wake up early. She was still asleep when Flynn and Ashley were ready to depart from Flynn's house but no matter how many times Ashley tried to tell Flynn that Julie wasn't being serious when she said that she never wanted to show her face at school again, Flynn was having none of it.

     So they left the house without Julie. Ashley forsaw some repercussions of that.

     Both Flynn and Ashley were in dance when Julie came running through the doors of the dance studio, midway through the two of them having the worlds most simple conversation - "Why do they even mix the junior and the sophomore dance classes together?" Ashley had asked Flynn for what must've been the third time that morning. "I could be sitting in my car thinking about how awful last night was if they weren't." - and Julie seemed out of breath.

     Ashley didn't blame her. She had missed her first three classes.

     "Oh Julie, how nice of you to join us." Their dance teacher tutnred to see the girl standing in the corner of the room, panting as if she had been running.

     "I'm so sorry." Ashley didn't miss how she shot her and Flynn sharp glances from where they were dancing in the centre of the room. "I overslept."

     Their dance teacher told Julie to go and take her spot beside Ashley and the blonde wanted to run from the room when she saw the look on Julie's face.

Oh dear, they were in trouble.

     "So, why didn't you guys wake me up?" Julie was looking at Ashley and Flynn each in turn, but Flynn was smiling. "I missed my first three classes."

     "I tried to tell her." Ashley saw Julie stifle a smile in the studio mirror. "I tried to tell her that you weren't serious last night when you said that you never wanted to show your face in school again but nobody ever listens to me, so-"

     "I'm a very literal person!" Flynn tried to defend herself.

     "It's okay." The three of them moved in turn with the music playing. "It's those stupid ghosts I'm really upset at. I'd kill them if they weren't already dead."