11. WEEKEND BONDS

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹 𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴 𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 ▎
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━ WEEKEND BONDS.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔* 🎸🥁🎤🎶

the best time for new𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 is now  ・ 。゚☆: *

𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 is now
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     ASHLEY hadn't planned to spend her weekend with Alex and Reggie, but somehow it had just happened - Julie definitely had something to do with it.

The junior had spent the first quarter of her Saturday in the studio with Luke and Julie, writing songs for the band. There had been one that Julie had been writing with her mom, a song that Ashley had pitched in on a few times, that the blonde wanted to see finished, and Luke was all up for helping them.

Julie's mom would've been proud of them, Ashley could feel it.

When they had taken a break and Julie and Ashley had disappeared off into the house to get a drink, Julie had told Ashley not to spend her weekend locked away in the studio with her and 'boring Luke' as she called him - Ashley had giggled at this, almost spitting out her water - and to go and spend it with Alex.

The girl had also mumbled something, with a smirk on her face, about spending some time with Reggie too, but hadn't spoken anymore on it when Ashley tried to pull her up, acting as if she hadn't said anything,

After another bicker about what Ashley was going to do with her weekend, one which ended in Ashley sprawled on the sofa while Julie sat directly on her back, threatening not to move if she didn't agree to spend some time with Alex, Ashley ended up sitting on a bench on Santa Monica beach, waiting for Alex to meet her.

He had appeared after she had only been there a few minutes, right on time.

"Noon." Ashley lifted her phone to her face. "Spot on time big brother."

Her voice was quiet and Alex had to lean in to hear her properly.

"You know I would never be late to see you." Alex grinned at her. "So, anything particular you want to do today? I'm up for letting you choose."

"Just give me one second." Ashley reached into the pocket of her jeans, pulling out her headphones and plugging them into her phone. She slipped the right earbud into her ear, the one with the mic closest to her and left the ear closest to Alex open so she would be able to hear him clearly when he spoke.

"You're going to listen to music while we're talking?" Ashley didn't miss the frown which was etched into his face. "Wow, Ash, am I really that boring?"

Ashley ignored him as she mimicked answering a call on her phone, giving a smile to an older couple who walked past and were watching her - they smiled back and carried on their way, not seeing the older boy sitting next to her.