𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒: HURRICANE

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ━━ HURRICANE.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

even when the wind would roar,you were such a 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 storm   ・ 。゚☆: *

you were such a 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 storm
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

HOLLYWOOD, SEPTEMBER 2017

     AS Ashley slammed her locker door closed, she sighed. The first week back at school after summer break was never easy. A new school year, new teachers, a new schedule and, worst of all, a new grade of freshman's littering the halls.

     The new freshman's always had an unusual excitement about them when they first started into high school. When Ashley had started her freshman year at Los Felix High School just the year before she had been terrified. She wasn't the only one, but she had been surprised to see how many of her peers were excited. It was a stark difference to the life she had been in the year before and she had spent the first three months of her freshman year scared out of her goddamn mind.

At least she had had Luca and Eden to take care of her. Ashley didn't know what she would've done freshman year had Eden and Luca not been around.

     Pulling her schedule up on her phone, Ashley flicked her eyes across her classes for the next few hours. Free period first thing on a Tuesday morning.

     Eden and Luca had already sent her their schedules at the weekend and they both had class until lunch so Ashley was on her own until then. The blonde knew where she wanted to go, where she wanted to spend her free period.

     The music room.

     It was where she spent most of, if not all, of her free time during school hours. Eden and Luca got at her for it, though she didn't know why they could talk when they were just as into music as she was, but the music room was her safe space within school. She felt closest to her big brother in there, closer to the music.

When Ashley approached the music room within the high school and there was nobody, no class, not even a teacher, in there, she hissed excitedly under her breath. She had had a feeling there may have been a class in there but if there wasn't one in their at that time then there wouldn't be one for at least another hour, and that was when her period ended, which slotted in perfectly.

It didn't take the blonde long to slot herself behind the piano and she felt immediately safe behind the instrument. She loved to play the guitar because it had been the first instrument she had ever taught herself how to use and she felt connected to the drums as they had been her big brother Alex's instrument but if Ashley had to play one instrument for the rest of her life, it would be the piano.