19. HARBOURED FEELINGS

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ━━ HARBOURED FEELINGS.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

the people that hide their𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 usually care the most  ・ 。゚☆: *

𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 usually care the most
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

ASHLEY had gone home that night worried out of her mind for Julie. She was worried that Ray Molina was going to force Julie to quit the band and after sitting in the living room talking to her mom about her one helluva day - nothing to do with the band of course, just the other stuff about how she was being forced to partner with Luca in dance - she had received a text message from Julie saying that all was good and that her dad was actually really happy for them both.

Texting Julie about the band while she was in the presence of her mom was always hard for Ashley because she knew she would never be able to tell her. Eventually, the truth would come out, if the band got big - and when it did, Ashley had no idea how she was going to explain it to her - but until that time, Ashley was going to keep the secret under wraps for as long as she could.

Her mom and dad had already been through so much.

The week had gone on as normal after that, the band in full swing.

Until Thursday evening and Ashley realised what that meant for the next day.

Ashley had gone to bed Thursday night with anxiety curdling in her gut, knowing that the day after was the day she would have to perform her dance with Luca with the whole class watching. The blonde had snuck up to the attic early in the morning to sift through Alex's old stuff for what felt like the millionth time. It was a habit she had picked up when she was anxious and thinking too much.

Especially today though, she was looking for something.

As she sifted through the boxes of Alex's old clothes, looking for the one piece she was searching for, there was a whooshing sound beside her and when she turned her head, Alex was sitting on the floor, his knees up to his chest.

"Hey, big brother." Ashley smiled as she ceased her search for a moment. "To what do I owe the pleasure of being graced with your presence this morning?"

"No reason." Alex smiled back at her. "Just wondered what you were doing."

Alex spotted the open boxes around her and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What exactly are you doing in the attic anyway?"

Ashley chuckled as she carried on sifting through a box of Alex' old t-shirts.