27. THE GHOST CLUB

· 。゚☆: *.☽
▎ 𝑭 𝑨 𝑹  𝑭 𝑹 𝑶 𝑴  𝑵 𝑶 𝑹 𝑴 𝑨 𝑳    ▎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ━━ THE GHOST CLUB.
࿔·゚*ೃ࿐ ࿔*   🎸🥁🎤🎶

you know you wanna takea 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 and be a little bit bad  ・ 。゚☆: *

a 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 and be a little bit bad
  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

     THERE was the sickening feeling of travelling through what Ashley had to assume was time itself until she was thrown onto hard solid ground, landing with an echoing thump that sounded louder in her ears than it probably was.

     When Ashley tried to stand to see where Caleb Covington had sent her with his completely impossible teleportation powers - this was the ghost that had been messing with her brother and the boys since the night of the school dance? - she realised she couldn't. She tried her hardest to get to her feet but she was trapped.

     After a moment of tugging, she realised her hands were tied behind her back and she was knotted up against a black, metal pipe which was merged to the wall. Ashley looked from the pipe and down to her hand repeatedly for a few seconds.

     While she was looking, she spotted a blue stamp thumping on her arm like a heartbeat and her stomach dropped. That was the same weird stamp that had been electrocuting her big brother and his friends for the past week or two.

God help her if it started doing the same to her.

Ashley was more than just confused at this point. Not only did this Caleb Covington guy have the power to teleport living people but he could tie them up without permission? And stamp them? What kind of ghost was this guy?

     Ashley tugged hard on the rope again but it didn't budge.

     "What are you trying to do, pull my pipe off the wall?" There was a voice from above Ashley and when she looked up, it was the same guy who had just been in the studio with them, having ditched his long coat and hat for a suit instead.

Changing clothes within seconds. What a useful power that would be.

     Ashley ignored him, tugging again, but her wrists were beginning to burn.

     "Ashley, seriously, I wouldn't" Caleb crouched down so he was her height and he could look her in the eyes. She felt madly uncomfortable under his gaze. "The pipe is going nowhere, let me tell you, and neither are you for the time being."

     Ashley huffed, glaring at him, but she gave up tugging.

     "Where's my brother and his friends?"

     Caleb stood up so he was stood in front of Ashley now, looking down on her.

     "They'll be here soon." He smiled at her like there was absolutely nothing wrong with what was happening. "I'm just getting them some new clothes."