Chapter 1

Thank you for reading this story! I hope you'll enjoy it :)

"Let's go Venus or we'll be late to the annual sleepover!" Flora yells from across the room.
"Okay okay I'm coming!" I yell back.
I took one last glance at the mirror before leaving the Gryffindor Common Room.

Every year when everyone returns to Hogwarts, we all spend the first night back at this huge sleepover the Prefects host in the Great Hall.
Our sixth year is no different!
Of course the professors all know about it, but they turn a blind eye and they let us have fun.

We arrive in the Great Hall, and we get instant smiles on our faces when we see everyone, and everything!
The whole floor is covered with sleeping bags and pillows. On the left there is a long table, filled with food and drinks, and on the right there is a photobooth, a small stage where we can sing karaoke, and a big locker wall where everyone has a small locker to put their wand and other belongings in.
I can't believe my eyes!
Of course it happens every year, but the prefects organize something different every time, which makes it so much more fun!

As we walk towards our friends I see some new faces, the first years.
"Venus! Flora!" We hear someone yell at us.
I turn around and see Murphy running towards us.
Murphy is a fifth year Ravenclaw and one of our best friends.
Without time to respond to him, he embraces us with a big hug.
"It's so good to see you again!" Flora giggles.
"How was your summer?" I ask with a big smile on my face.
"It was amazing! I-" Murphy starts talking about his summer, when one of the prefects, Gemma Farley, interrupted him.

"Welcome everyone at our annual sleepover!!"
She says excited.
"Let's start and end this night with fun! Who wants to open the night with a karaoke song?"
You could hear a lot of students cheer when a Ravenclaw girl, probably in her fourth year, walks on stage.
I can't really see who it is, or know what song they are singing, but everyone is enjoying it!
Besides a couple Slytherin students, everyone is standing and either cheering or singing along.

I took a better look at the people sitting down, and I immediately recognized one of the Slytherin boys, it was Draco Malfoy.
Everyone knows who he is, he's quite the troublemaker of Hogwarts and he's known as the fuckboy of Slytherin.
I've spoken to him a couple times during class, but we never formed a friendship of any kind.
I have potions, defense against the dark arts, and flying classes with Draco.
I also see Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy sitting with Draco.
The boys are Draco's 'followers' and Pansy, well, she's just a bitch.

It wasn't until Flora touched my arm that I noticed that I was staring at them.
I saw Malfoy staring back at my, he made a face, and I just rolled my eyes.
"Sorry." I say to Flora, and then turn around, facing my friends.

It's been a couple hours, karaoke got boring, the pillow fight was loads of fun but it made everyone somewhat tired.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" A Slytherin boy yells into the crowd.
He got some nods and agreements and people made room for the circle.
"Let's join!" Flora says, and before one of us could argue, she grabbed our hands and led us towards the circle.

Besides Draco, Pansy, Fred & George, Angelina and Lavender, I don't know anyone.
It was quite a big circle, so after a couple rounds we had split the circle into two circles.

It was Flora's turn and when she spins the bottle, it lands on George Weasley.
"Lucky girl." Murphy whispered into my ear and I let out a laugh.
Flora kissed George and sat back next to me.
"I'm not gonna lie, he's a good kisser."
She whispers into my ear and we laugh.

Multiple rounds had gone by and it was Cedric's turn.
Cedric is a Hufflepuff who joined the game later on.
He spins the bottle and it lands on me.
I felt Flora nudge her elbow into my side and I rolled my eyes with a side smile.
Cedric kisses me, long.
It felt like a whole minute went by, when a Ravenclaw boy nudged Cedric, and I got back to my seat.
"I think I saw tongue." Murphy says to me and Flora, and we all  laugh.
"You'll never know." I respond teasingly.

I almost forgot it was my turn, so I spin the bottle and of course, it lands on Draco.
I look him straight in the eye, waited a second, and I kiss him.
It was weird to kiss him, but it was also comforting, as if I needed this kiss for ages.
I could feel him biting my lip softly when I stopped kissing him.
I got back to my seat, but I could still feel him staring at me.
"Okay guys, I need to confess, he's actually a really good kisser." I whisper to Flora and Murphy.
I glance over at Draco and saw him still staring at me.
Why is he staring at me? I say to myself.

It's already 2AM when the party was kind of dead, and everyone is just really tired.
I'm with my friends when I noticed Flora signaling me that someone was walking towards us.
I turn around and was surprised when I saw Malfoy standing behind me.
"Come with me." He says.
"Why?" I respond with confusing in my voice.
"Just come with me, we need to talk." He says.
"Okay calm down." I get up and shoot a look to my friends, who were still sitting down, probably just gossiping about what was going to happen.
I rolled my eyes playfully and followed Malfoy into the dark corridor.

-=-
I'm so sorry for how the first chapters are written lmao. I started really caring for this story at like chapter 11 so pls bare with me.
I promise it get's better.